No announcement yet.

Chaparral Semi-Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go go go! No legal animal should be safe this morning!

Comment

Good luck today, gentlemen

Comment

Good luck guys, kill 'em!!

Comment

good luck im in

Comment

Lots of bucks killed yesterday. Seem some big ones last night and this morning on the way in.

Comment

Originally posted by Torqman View Post
              Lots of bucks killed yesterday. Seem some big ones last night and this morning on the way in.
              Send em my way!

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                Send em my way!
                I hear that. One guy in our group missed a stud yesterday. I cant seem to get away from the javi's and no one else in my group has seen one.

Comment

No deer for me this morning. Fargus killed a javi. Going to sit in a ground blind I made this evening. Hopefully the doe I've seen every sit comes back tonight!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the javi Chris R. Good luck Chris H. Hopefully that doe or even a buck will show up still.

Comment

Saw another good one posted on FB. Good luck this evening!

Comment

No updates???
                        Hopefully yall are dragin one out and not slacking!!!

Comment

No deer dragging tonight.[emoji26] Made a ground blind this morning and went back tonight. Kicking myself, should have been doing that the whole darn week. Saw more deer tonight than I did all week. Had a young, legal 8 point 10-20 yards on front of me for 20 minutes. The little SOB would run off the only doe I had come in. Every time she stood still, here he came bird dogging her. Had 2 doe fawns as well. Saw a legit 20-incher at 70 yards, but he never came closer. All in all, it was a great trip. Fargus got his first javi, my dad got his personal best and I saw some great bucks. Sure hope I'm able to hunt here again. Big thanks to Whitney, Dylan, Nicole, Riley and all the others at the Chaparral WMA for being gracious and accommodating for us, we had a great time!

Comment

Sounds like a blast! Good times had by all!

Comment

Originally posted by charrell71 View Post
                              No deer dragging tonight.[emoji26] Made a ground blind this morning and went back tonight. Kicking myself, should have been doing that the whole darn week. Saw more deer tonight than I did all week. Had a young, legal 8 point 10-20 yards on front of me for 20 minutes. The little SOB would run off the only doe I had come in. Every time she stood still, here he came bird dogging her. Had 2 doe fawns as well. Saw a legit 20-incher at 70 yards, but he never came closer. All in all, it was a great trip. Fargus got his first javi, my dad got his personal best and I saw some great bucks. Sure hope I'm able to hunt here again. Big thanks to Whitney, Dylan, Nicole, Riley and all the others at the Chaparral WMA for being gracious and accommodating for us, we had a great time!

Were you hunting off the roads or going into the brush? I’m pumped man. I’ll be heading out there tomorrow for the rifle hunt next week.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                                Were you hunting off the roads or going into the brush? I’m pumped man. I’ll be heading out there tomorrow for the rifle hunt next week.

With rifle you’re better off Corning a sendero as far as you can shoot and hunt that. Brush is thick out there

Comment

Working...
                                X