Hunt clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunt clubs

Have seem a few threads on this topic but don't remember if this group was included. Adventure Ministries. They say they have 6 ranches in TX and only book to 80% so openings always available.
    Sil says a co-worker recommended this company to him and uses their services. Membership includes bringing family and 1 guest. All hunt off of 1 allotment. MLD 3 so extended season. Cheapest package is $2500 & includes 1 management buck and 1 trophy + hogs, dove, duck, & pheasant on certain properties. 6 hunts during deer season and limited scouting days. Looks like weekend hunting only. He wants to split cost and correspondence seems to say that is OK.
    Anyone have any info on this organization? Legit, properly managed? Their website is somewhat limited on overall information.
    Last edited by locolobo; 09-18-2019, 09:22 AM.

Bumpin this back up to the top 'cause I just posted this morning and would really like some input

Comment

So $2500 and you get to hunt a total of 6 times, as in 6 sits and that's your limit?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        So $2500 and you get to hunt a total of 6 times, as in 6 sits and that's your limit?
        6 weekends, 1/2 day Fri, all day Sat and 1/2 day Sunday= 1 weekend. Plus you get only so many scouting days. And anything off season Dove, duck, hogs Etc are not limited to a # of daysThe website says Leasee, family (spouse/children) and one guest. Still waitin on reply as to whether all persons involved gets 6 days each or they have to be divided amongst them. Like I said, not much in the way of clarification on their website. Gotta E-mail them to ask questions.

Comment

I would be concerned about who’s hunting it Monday through Thursday. Maybe nobody, maybe day hunters. Lots of chit goes on where money and deer hunters are involved.

Comment

This deal is run by Scott Huggins. I have had limited dealings with him however he seems legit.

Comment

There is obviously a market for these types of hunts, I see then advertised a llot now days and to each their own. This type of package may be suitable for you. My question would be what is average trophy and success rate? Buddy of mine was selling up to 150 class management hunts for $2500 with a do doe also all inclusive 3 day 2 night. That class of deer would be a trophy for a lot of people. Neither one of those is for me, i enjoy feeding year round and watching them grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                I would be concerned about who’s hunting it Monday through Thursday. Maybe nobody, maybe day hunters. Lots of chit goes on where money and deer hunters are involved.
                Supposed to be scouting days.
                And that's why I was asking for info on the organization

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
                  This deal is run by Scott Huggins. I have had limited dealings with him however he seems legit.
                  Thanks! Have heard about a few who weren't. That's why I'm asking

Comment

Working...
                  X