Looking for one or two people to bowhunt in Tennessee monday through sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for one or two people to bowhunt in Tennessee monday through sunday

I have a 4000 acre family ranch and need one or two guys that want to hunt monday through sunday. You will ride with me up there and i'm paying for the gas. I have a place to stay with cable tv, showers, a/c, etc... that is included. You may harvest up to 3 bucks { 6pt } or better or spikes and up to 3 does. There are hogs as well and you can shoot as many as you can. Hunt price is $500.00 for one person or $800.00 for two hunters together. You will have to purchase an out of state license which is $175.00 for the 5day. Also you will need to bring your own stand. I have some already up but it would be better for you if you find a better spot you'd like to hunt. If you go you can meet me in Houston and we will leave around lunchtime on monday. We will get in late so Tuesday morning when we get up we can drive around and scout and take an inventory on where the deer are moving and decide where you would like to set up the stands. There are food plots in place as well as hardwood bottoms and pine thickets. There is a lake and a river across the street so if you'd like to try and fish during the midday its possible. I will only take one or two guys. PM me for more info if youre interested. Hunt is this coming week 9/28/- 10/4...

Anyone interested?

Comment

I'm from TN. Where is it at? Will be headed there Thanksgiving to see kid and family and a hunt with my BIL.

Comment

Hardin county. By lake Pickwick

Comment

Sweet, I used to go up there every now and then to try and get on the smallie's. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks hopefully it will be cool weather and ill get the 145" 8pt i missed last year

Comment

Good luck. I'll be headed to WV a cople weeks after you. Otherwise I would consider your offer. I love to hunt those hardwoods.

Comment

Wow wish I could get off work. Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                X