grocery stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grocery stores

getting crazy! people buying like a hurricane is a coming.

There’s a hurricane of stupidity wreaking havoc on Houston.

Comment

Yep. HEB today was a madhouse. I ran by at lunch to grab some tortillas and sour cream and the lines were crazy. No TP, hand sanitizer, almost out of water, not sure why everybody is stocking up? You’re not going to be locked in your house.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        Yep. HEB today was a madhouse. I ran by at lunch to grab some tortillas and sour cream and the lines were crazy. No TP, hand sanitizer, almost out of water, not sure why everybody is stocking up? You’re not going to be locked in your house.
        How was the beer? I just wanna make sure I can get beer we gotta go to the store for our crappie trip to Rayburn tomorrow. Might just get my beer tonight and go get groceries around 5am. Maybe it wont be stupid at that time!
        Last edited by hogslayer78; 03-12-2020, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Straight up stupidity at this point. All out of dog food, buying like we're going into nuclear winter. At this point I think folks are just buying anything and everything. It's not like this virus is gonna stop the food supply, unless it's all ran by folks 80 and over lol

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
            How was the beer? I just wanna make sure I can get beer
            I was the only one on the beer aisle around lunch. I had my son push it in one of those kid shopping carts though so I didn't start a tidal wave of panic.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              I was the only one on the beer aisle around lunch. I had my son push it in one of those kid shopping carts though so I didn't start a tidal wave of panic.

[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife unit went to the HEB today to get some stuff for a womans small party, turned around and bought chips and salsa at a convenience store- she is so tight she can make a Lincoln scream.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                  You've given it away! Now the zombie hordes of Houstonites will descend upon you for some brew!

Comment

I need to go tomorrow, ate my last snicker today and I'm dreading it after reading the comments above.

Comment

I have bullets and TP. All set.

Comment

Stopped at Kroger to grab some steaks and Allegra. Lady in front of me at checkout had about 20 4pk of TP, gallon of vinegar, 6 bottles of sparkling water and 2 cartons of noodles.

Comment

A water hose solves the tp and water conundrum, just don’t use the same one.

People are going crazy, it’s quite vexing.

Comment

Man just went to see what's not picked over. For once flour was all bought up, I'm in shock. Turkey breasts were left for smoking, so bought them, but literally everything is bought like folks think the dang cows n chickens are gonna die on us now lol

Comment

got a little ammo for getting meat, some rice, beans and thank goodness the American Beauty Berry bushes are about to leaf up

Just a taste of how many full on snowflake retards there are among us

Comment

Working...
                              X