National Tribute

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
      Prayers, headline a bit misleading, he was on dialysis
      how do you know this?

Comment

Originally posted by castlegaphunter View Post
        how do you know this?
        The latest report is that he suffered a brain aneurysm as a result of the COVID treatment

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife and son were very sick in December as well. Several of our neighbors and family members also. Some tested positive for the flu, some did not. My wife and son did not get tested. The coughing was horrible for my wife and pretty bad for my 7 yr old, both with high fevers. My wife never sits still and hardly got out of bed for two days. Coughed bad for two weeks. I think they had it.

Comment

Prayers up for this family.

Comment

Prayers up for the family and friends.

Comment

Prayers for the family.

Comment

Yes seeing these temporary hospitals being put up is definitely the teal deal on not being a conspiracy.

Comment

Prayers for the family. Had they recently traveled and maybe been in contact or did he contract it randomly? I'm at a loss why the rest of his family doesn't have it. I ask because a man here in Gregg county passed away from it and now his wife has tested positive.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

My step-daughter is a teacher in NB, this man was the father of one of her students.

Natalie told us the community is really shocked over this, too close to home.

Prayers for the family and just ANOTHER reason to take this seriously!!

Comment

Very sorry to hear about your friend. I just read an article about him and discussed it with my wife. Truly heart-breaking.

I guess he was undergoing dialysis and suffered a brain aneurism during treatment, but there have been others that were healthy and died from it. I just don't understand how this **** bug can easily take someone in perfect health, yet doesn't cause so much as a sniffle in others?? I will definitely send out a prayer for the family.
                          Last edited by Roy; 03-28-2020, 09:41 AM.

Comment

If he was going through dialysis he was definitely not “perfectly healthy” like the news is claiming. If he had an aneurysm from treatment, he didn’t die from the virus.

Sad deal either way, prayers for the family.

Comment

I have heard that the death rate of men is almost twice that of women.

Comment

Lifting up his family. Heartbreaking.

Comment

Working...
                                X