DOJ Wants to Suspend Certain Constitutional Rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Between the liberal sensationalism and our TBHers/FBers with their "reliable sources" it's a wonder the whole country isn't all looting.
    Thank you, I was sitting here trying to figure out how to say what you said.

Comment

As long as it only applies to democrats go for it.

Comment

The Federal and State Court systems are closed. And Crime typically increases during conditions such as a Pandemic. This bill would guarantee CRIMINALS WILL BE HELD until our Judicial System is back into full business.

IT DOES MAKE SENSE!

F THE ROLLING STONE!!!!!

Comment

I swear some of you folks post this panic crap to get the little dopamine shots doctors/scientist say we get when people reply or add feedback to posts we've started. Dopamine is a helluva drug obviously.

Between the liberal sensationalism and our TBHers/FBers with their "reliable sources" it's a wonder the whole country isn't all looting.

Can we get a big ol' AMEN?!!

Comment

Originally posted by DTala View Post
            Who gets their news from Rolling Stone?
            Stoners

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
              Stoners
              Hey! You’re offending a lot of people here !

Comment

I swear some of you folks post this panic crap to get the little dopamine shots doctors/scientist say we get when people reply or add feedback to posts we've started. Dopamine is a helluva drug obviously.

Have you been to a grocery store, there's nothing left to loot

Comment

well said.....

Comment

Golly..this is just further evidence the sun will rise in the morning and set at night...we must impeach

Comment

Nail, meet hammer.

Comment

Bingo

Comment

I bet it has to do with foreign subjects that have entered this country and been found to be dealing in bio stuff. Not giving them immunity until all this gets done and gives them longer to investigate. I could easily be wrong but if I was guessing. You are probably reading someone cliff notes

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                            The Federal and State Court systems are closed. And Crime typically increases during conditions such as a Pandemic. This bill would guarantee CRIMINALS WILL BE HELD until our Judicial System is back into full business.

IT DOES MAKE SENSE!

F THE ROLLING STONE!!!!!

I was hoping someone would says this. This is what is going on. Rolling Stone is spinning it in a liberal manner.

A reasonable and law abiding citizen, might notice that a guy who is scheduled to be sentenced for ten years is receiving a 6 week extension before he is sentenced because the courts are shut down. That guy is probably not whining about his lack of due process right now.

And the SOB will probably go into custody with a $1000 check. I am so tired of the liberal spin. Sorry to rip that tinfoil hat off your head OP. But don't put it on.

Comment

As soon as I saw that your source for "facts" is the Rolling Stone you lost all credibility.

Comment

No doubt! You're welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X