X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Those Who Can’t Attend Church

Our church is streaming all services. You can find them here

Or at clcaustin.com

I’m sure other churches are doing this too. Post them here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our church is also livestreaming all services on our Facebook page. Arbuckle Pentecostal Church.

Comment

We have church in our home everyday. Witness to those around me on a daily basis. Sunday is just my day off and to worship with others, not a big deal to go to a church or not for us.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
        We have church in our home everyday. Witness to those around me on a daily basis. Sunday is just my day off and to worship with others, not a big deal to go to a church or not for us.
        Heb 10: 24-25 hard to do this command when you don’t attend church.

Comment

They will put up a link closer to the sermon. Sunday 9:30am

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
            Heb 10: 24-25 hard to do this command when you don’t attend church.
            You should be doing that daily with others in your walk. As for me I go where I am led.
            Have been the director of multiple churches, so I understand what you are saying.

Comment

Here is a link to the sermons, we live stream as well. Love how technology still allows people to connect in certain ways.

Comment

Living Church Mansfield, TX

We are mostly relying on Facebook live to broadcast lots of content but you can also find us on Instagram and Youtube

Living Church

Comment

We're not livestreaming that I know of, but I'm not on social media. Here's our sermons:

Went to church with my parents last weekend because ours was closed. Really glad we went, the message was incredible and had been planned for months. God's timing is incredible. It's the questioning God sermon...I'd recommend it.

Comment

Grace Presbyterian Church 1705 Gattis School Road Round Rock, Texas 78664 512-255-9818

Comment

Friends, fellow Green Screen family members, our church will meet on line together at 6:00 PM on Saturday's and on Sunday's at 9:30 and again at 11:00 AM. for worship services. You are invited to join us as we worship our risen Savior at www.second.org, or on facebook at the Second Baptist facebook page... I don't do the book of faces, so I cannot give you the details of that link. However those of you who facebook can surely find it...

Please join us and pray for our country and its people.

Comment

Wife and I teach a couples class---our church is shut down but they have "taught" us old folks to set up our Zoom program and we'll teach thru that medium on Sundays until we return to normal services. Not the same as we will miss the fellowship but it certainly beats the isolation and we get to continue to share God's word.

Comment

We also have kids lessons

Comment

The Church is the people, not the building! I have seen people quit a certain denomination due to not having services in the regular "Church Building". Seriously, not very religious if you ask me to leave a church for not having services in the "Church Building"!

Comment

Working...
                            X