Ranch manager job in Waco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranch manager job in Waco

There is a job opening for a ranch manager in Waco Texas. I know the person hiring very very well and serious inquiries are wanted. When I found out about the job opening, I thought TBH would be the best place to start as the requirements fit the general interests of the members here and maybe someone is looking. It’s a full time position. I have no idea of salary so I can’t speculate there. I will post pics of the requirements and what is asked of the ranch manager. Please feel free to contact me if you are serious and want further info as I will put you in contact with the person hiring. I receive nothing in return for helping fill this position. Again, serious inquiries and prior experience is a must.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man! That looks like my dream job. Always wanted to work as a ranch manager/ ranch hand. Too bad one of the main requirements is that I have to have been a ranch manager/ ranch hand in the past. Not sure how to break into the business. I've been working as a maintenance technician for a property management company for the past 6 years. Unfortunately the only animals I have experience with are my own dog and chickens. Not sure they could sign my references

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
      Oh man! That looks like my dream job. Always wanted to work as a ranch manager/ ranch hand. Too bad one of the main requirements is that I have to have been a ranch manager/ ranch hand in the past. Not sure how to break into the business. I've been working as a maintenance technician for a property management company for the past 6 years. Unfortunately the only animals I have experience with are my own dog and chickens. Not sure they could sign my references

I’m not sure how particular they are but I know they highly prefer some prior experience. That’s the best I can answer your response.

Comment

Dang that place isn’t a ranch, it’s a RESORT. Looks amazing!!

Comment

Really good opportunity here for someone!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
            I’m not sure how particular they are but I know they highly prefer some prior experience. That’s the best I can answer your response.

Every job ive seen that's anywhere close to that description wants prior experience. Have yet to find a job that would provide that experience. Almost seems like something I should have been born into

Comment

I’m in no way qualified but would be curious what it would pay. That’s a lot of know how that they require.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                Every job ive seen that's anywhere close to that description wants prior experience. Have yet to find a job that would provide that experience. Almost seems like something I should have been born into

I wasn’t born into it, but to get experience it takes time. Multiple Internships (for it was literally no pay living in a fema trailer but great experience) , assistant manager or a foreman of a ranches program bellow a overall manager. After you have paid your dues and worked your way up a door will open or you have to kick one down.

Comment

Working...
                X