America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

America

Just noticed this at my local Lowes. Good to see it! America! I love it! Click image for larger version

Name:	20191127_114653.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	25197891

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

And I'm not a veteran for those wondering. But appreciate what all veterans have done.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Very cool

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

that’s awesome!

Comment

If it's anything like the fat whacks that take up the Handicap spaces because of their losing battle against carbohydrates, the Boy Scouts are gonna take all the Veteran spaces for their service and knot tying abilities. If you need a Little Rascal to shop for more lard and cheese puffs at least get your exercise in the parking lot. Point was....fat ain't a handicap anymore that boy scouts are veterans....sometimes I rant.

Also....that's an awesome gesture to provide preferred parking for our Vets.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              Just noticed this at my local Lowes. Good to see it! America! I love it! [ATTACH]981930[/ATTACH]

I like it!

Comment

Tsc in belton has that also

Comment

Very cool and well deserved. I have seen these signs starting to pop up at various stores. Most recently Texas Roadhouse.

Comment

Veterans, 10% discount at Home Depot or Lowe's, use it every purchase.

Comment

Heck Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Tims View Post
                        Veterans, 10% discount at Home Depot or Lowe's, use it every purchase.
                        I’ve bought a gazillion dollars worth and never remember. What do they require for proof?

Comment

TG, is that on the main side, or the contractor side?

Swamp, at HD all I have to do is show ID. At Lowes, you have to signup for an account, they will link it to a vet status, and each time I checkout I provide the card and my phone number.

Comment

That is in the center of the parking lot right in front of the exit doors. Right next to Handicap Parking. There are 4 spaces there. 2 on each side. I saw two vehicles/people use them while I was there. Both in their 20s-30s. One with young kids.

Comment

Lowes in Bozeman has them too.

O’Reilly auto gives a 10% discount to first responders- law enforcement, fire, EMT and search & rescue (I am). Very nice gesture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X