Feeders on "Fall Back" Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeders on "Fall Back" Time

Does anyone just leave their feeders on "Fall Back " time all year?

Yep

Comment

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I change mine just out of habit. But I always look forward to the conversation in camp opening weekend when someone expresses the "need" to change the timer so that the feeder will feed on time and not be an hour off because the time has changed!

Comment

Yes, we call it Deer Time

Comment

Always change mine so it’s the same as my phone and I adjust it during the season so it’s not throwing corn in the dark.

Comment

This always confused me [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah we leave ours the same all year.

Comment

Have mine set for 7:45am and 5:30pm. When the time changes on my wrist, they'll go off 645 and 430 my time.

I'll eventually change the times because I am OCD. Lol

Comment

I always get hammered for saying and doing this. But I have change my feeders to Fall Back about 4 weeks prior to Gun Season AND at my Ranch me and my Twin Brother will Fall Back on Friday, 01 Nov. It's what we do just to get in sync and what everyone else does is good too.

Comment

I might change the timer when it’s time to top off feeders. I might not unless the deer get confused...

Comment

I change feeders and game cameras so there’s no confusion if I’ve got a particular deer patterned.

Comment

I move my feeder a little to the east every trip out. Keeps the time change from affecting it as much

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                            I move my feeder a little to the east every trip out. Keeps the time change from affecting it as much
                            Great idea! I’m gonna try this myself

Comment

Why would anyone’s feeder not be set for “deer season time” anyway? Set it in deer season and leave it all year round. If you don’t mess with it, it will throw at the same time of day as it did the day before, just adjust a little for day length.
                              Last edited by BBReezen; 10-25-2019, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X