Toyota Trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    I’m not a fan of the Tundras, but I know a lot of folks who absolutely love them. I just traded the Trail premium 4Runner in and picked up an LT Trail boss. The only Tundra that would be somewhat similar is a TRD Pro.

Back in a Chevy! Buy whatever floats your boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Elkbowhunter is that you?

Will Toyota put Tundras or Tacomas on sale during this COVID event? I hope they do...but then I hope they don't LOL
      I hope they do, I am in the market for a tundra.

Comment

[QUOTE=RiverRat1;14773498]Elkbowhunter is that you?

No but are you a liberal?

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
          They are the preferred truck for meth heads

Comment

If I didn’t need towing I would by a Toyota in a heartbeat. I’ve owned all brands. Never once had to do anything but change the battery, hoses, and belts in my Toyota. Drove it over 300k. My Ford- had to put a Disaster Prevention Kit to prevent the crappy CP3 from throwing shards up on the top rail when I blows up- Notice not if when. Also had to spend about $300 on intake parts that were plastic and got brittle and left me with trailer on side of road. Ford also contacted and recommended changing fuel filters every 10k miles to help with the fuel pump. Filters cost about $75. It’s not just Ford had a Chevy Duramax before this one and have a list for that one as well. So yep I’d take another Toyota that needs gas, fresh oil to run and not a list if parts on top of that

Comment

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                If I didn’t need towing I would by a Toyota in a heartbeat. I’ve owned all brands. Never once had to do anything but change the battery, hoses, and belts in my Toyota. Drove it over 300k. My Ford- had to put a Disaster Prevention Kit to prevent the crappy CP3 from throwing shards up on the top rail when I blows up- Notice not if when. Also had to spend about $300 on intake parts that were plastic and got brittle and left me with trailer on side of road. Ford also contacted and recommended changing fuel filters every 10k miles to help with the fuel pump. Filters cost about $75. It’s not just Ford had a Chevy Duramax before this one and have a list for that one as well. So yep I’d take another Toyota that needs gas, fresh oil to run and not a list if parts on top of that
                I had the same issue. That's why I sold my 6.7 powerstroke.

Comment

I’m not a fan of the Tundras, but I know a lot of folks who absolutely love them. I just traded the Trail premium 4Runner in and picked up an LT Trail boss. The only Tundra that would be somewhat similar is a TRD Pro.

Back in a Chevy! Buy whatever floats your boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Nice looking ride. Did you go with the 6.2L or 5.3L?

Rwc

Comment

[quote=SabineHunter;14773550]
                    Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    Elkbowhunter is that you?

No but are you a liberal?
                    Tim, he's got you pegged....

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                      Nice looking ride. Did you go with the 6.2L or 5.3L?

Rwc
                      I went with the 5.3 but shopped the 2.7 diesel.

Comment

[quote=Graysonhogs;14773686]
                        Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post

Tim, he's got you pegged....
                        Yep.. I admit I'm a liberal

Comment

Buddies dad has the 3.0 Chevy diesel, sweet ride!

But I’m still buying a tundra, all day.

I went with the 5.3 but shopped the 2.7 diesel.

Comment

I bought a tundra back in 2010. The truck has done ok but has had a few issues. Had to replace oil pan, water pump and of course brakes. It currently needs a starter. I get a clickly, clickly on occasion. Around 2013, I had a mouse chew through the engine harness which was expensive but fixed by insurance. On a high mileage truck, the traction control system gets iffy. Diffs don't mechanically lock so relies on the antilock system. Actually works pretty good new but, at 260,000 mile, its not as effective. I tow a 30' camper, 22' bay boat or a 28' sailboat. Truck pulls them fine. The camper is near the upper limit of what is recommended but I have had no issues. I would buy another. Especially if they had the front split bench in the crew max configuration and add an air or mech rear locker.

Comment

You need to look at the foreign content of these trucks being assembled here in the states...that will speak volumes.

Comment

theyre as cool as a fan and will pull the by gawd space shuttle

Comment

Working...
                                X