Tiger King!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acc05R1 View Post
    There’s plenty of first hand stories. And one person in particular in this series, has more ties to Dallas than Joe does.
    I meant on here and I’ve read two. I should have also said the show not just Joe. If you have them share them.
    Last edited by myway; 03-29-2020, 07:22 AM.

Comment

That Jeff Lowe guy may very well be the most crooked of the whole bunch. That guy is straaaange

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
        ^uh. Ok
        Are you saying you would do that stuff for the baby tigers? Confused

Comment

His 'husbands' were an amusing reminder of what some people (male or female) will do if you give them enough drugs & toys.

Anybody think either of them were any where near sober the first time they were alone with Joe?

Joe was pretty smart about a few things and really, really stupid about many others.

Comment

Originally posted by sjaaaz View Post
            I wonder what a tiger king condom would be worth right now ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            This is what I told my wife. You could make a killing with Tiger Joe gift shop or campaign memorabilia.

Comment

Originally posted by ca1219 View Post
              Not even if he hung padlocks from his prince albert?
              Negative ghost rider. I know i said the gay dudes turning straight was the weirdest part of the whole thing......now that I think about it what wasn't weird?LOL There were so many things I don't even know what the weirdest part was.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Are you saying you would do that stuff for the baby tigers? Confused
                Some dudes like tigers......a lot.

Comment

"I don't give a **** how you trained the animals. I wanna know how you trained all these women."

Everything that dude said had me howling with laughter. I got to thinking about it and there are plenty of people in Eastern Oklahoma you could follow around and see just as many things that most people just don't do. Right along the Missouri/Oklahoma border.....Yeah......There's true hillbillies living there in houses no bigger than your kitchen. No electricity or nothin.
                  Last edited by okrattler; 03-29-2020, 08:12 AM.

Comment

“Them boys from Oklahoma raise their Tigers all wrong”

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
                      “Them boys from Oklahoma raise their Tigers all wrong”

I sea what you did there

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Some people may think Carol Baskin killed her husband. I believe he fed himself to a tiger. Did you see how she makes her current husband dress? That woman is nuttier than a extra chunky jar of Jif.

Comment

This is a train wreck I just couldn't turn off.......
                            After driving through OK all these years on 35, makes me sad I missed the dumpster fire of the GW exotic park.

I wonder if they interacted with the Ol Snake Farm in New Braunfels in the old days

Comment

Just when we thought East Texas was bad, Oklahoma said, hold my beer and watch this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                                There was a lot of jacking around with firearms in that movie. Especially from that dude that got his nuts talked about at his funeral.LOL

That part was weird but the weirdest part was those dudes Joe was married to went back into the closet. They'd kiss that weirdo all the time of course they were gay.

I don't care how many baby tigers someone promises me that I can play with I ain't touching a penis or kissin another man. No thanks I'm good.

Surely at some point in your crazy life you lived and worked with tigers on the GW tiger ranch right??

Comment

Working...
                                X