New Zealand Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Zealand Shooting

Wish all of this would end - it's a sad world we live in. Prayers for all of those involved.

Three people are in custody -- one of whom was charged with murder -- after at least one heavily-armed shooter mowed down Muslim worshippers at Friday prayer, massacring 49 people in two New Zealand mosques while broadcasting a horrific live stream of the terror attack.
    Attached Files

Sad indeed.

Comment

Sad . He did video it. It was on a racist website last night. It is now pulled though. Guy used three different guns , each had writing all over it. He was in and out of the mosque for five minutes. No sirens heard in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
        Wish all of this would end - it's a sad world we live in. Prayers for all of those involved.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/multip...hooting-police
        Agreed. The amount of hatred some people have against those who are different than them blows my mind sometimes

Comment

I just saw the video. He used 3 in what i saw but he had at least that many more. Slaughter isnt even what happened.

People ask why I wanted a short AR for a truck gun. This is why. The dude is literally unchallenged

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

It was hard to watch people just crawl up in a ball and wait for their bullet. One guy rushed him and the shooter was knocked down and if more people would’ve done the same I think the outcome would have been much different. Supposedly at the second mosque shooting someone returned fire and the shooter fled.

Comment

This is why we can't have nice things.
              Every act of political terrorism usually has the opposite effect of the desired outcome.
              It breaks my heart and I just don't understand how people can have so much disdain for their fellow man. It also furthers my belief that the right to self defense is inalienable.
              It is a sad state of affairs.

Comment

When Democrats ask why we need "x" amount of bullets, this is the answer! Further disarming of law abiding citizens enables this kind of crap to happen!

Comment

The video is disturbing, but does in fact show the majority killed where huddled in two separate spots yards from each other. The guy literally walked up to each huddled group and executed all of them.

The shooter was rushed by, or at least knocked off balance, by one guy fleeing at a doorway. If three more of the huddled would have been with him it could have been ended there by overpowering the POS scumbag.

Any return fire in this situation would have been good. This guy was unchallenged even when driving off. I have a short truck AR but have not found a great way to lock it up while having quick access. Given how confined the main shooting location was anyone with a handgun would have at least gone down fighting and could have likely ended the attack. The problem with relying on door security is shown in the vid. He was prepared for that and took out three people at the door immediately with a shotgun.

I hate to say it but this guy live streaming gives all of us an insight into what to do; better to die rushing the guy than huddled in a corner waiting on your bullet. I think all video of these mass shootings should be made available to the public. It is a slap in the face wake up call that doing nothing is the worst thing possible in these cases. I know people say it glorifies the act; however, if it mentally prepares a few people to act and save lives it is worth it. Police departments see these videos in order to know how to respond. The problem is the best first responders are already on-seen and huddled in groups.

Prayers for all the victims and their families.

Comment

Is there a link to the video? I think I want to see it so I can better be able to tell my family what to do if this happens

Comment

My son is their in Christchurch he said people are shocked and very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Is there a link to the video? I think I want to see it so I can better be able to tell my family what to do if this happens
                        It is up on PirateBay and several other deep web sites. PM inbound with the link for a regular address. if you get 503, that does not mean the server is down it is just heavy traffic - just re-fresh until it loads.

Comment

And to think New Zealand has rather strict gun laws.

Comment

That's as bad as it gets.. Horrible situation.. They were sitting ducks..
                            Many church goers that I know carry for this exact reason including myself..
                            One or two with a gun, that could shoot, could have stopped him..

Comment

It's absolutely terrible. There are truly evil people in this world. It seems through his manifesto that one of his main goals was to help along a gun ban in the U.S. in order to start a civil war.

Comment

Working...
                              X