Lawn care Huntsville area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lawn care Huntsville area

I need to start looking for a yard guy for my parents who are in Elkins Lake. Dad is 81 and still stubborn about doing his own. Quotes they have gotten are nowhere near as cheap as we could get in Cypress. I bought him a riding mower off here a few years back and he's doing ok with it but has been down in his back lately so edging and such is getting to be too much. It's just time. I'm 3 hours away in Grandbury now so I can't really run over and do it for him either.

BTW, if there is a TBH yard guy here who can give me a good quote, I'm sure they'd be glad to let you cross their property for national forest access as well as clue you in to the deer schedules.

I used to know a few when I was down there. Check into Lyles lawn service. Not sure if they are still around but Conrad was a good dude.

Comment

We have a guy here that owns a lawn service and either attends or just graduated from SHSU. User name is Justin something

Comment

Thinking on this some more, it's the perfect setup for somebody's teen to make some money. He/she could even use my Dad's mower and edger.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
          We have a guy here that owns a lawn service and either attends or just graduated from SHSU. User name is Justin something
          Justindiehl7 just graduated SHSU and owns Platinum Lamdscapes out of Conroe. Not sure he would travel to Huntsville for one yard but never hurts to ask.

Comment

I think it used to cost me 35 a time for my yard in Elkins about 3 years ago. The guy's name was Phillip but he has sold the business and retired. I can't remember what they are called now. Yeah, they got some real good bucks lounging around out there.

Comment

Houston area is easy to find crews that will do a normal yard for $25. I think they are seeing about double that in Huntsville. I’d pay a kid $30 if I could find one. Should be about an hour of work, maybe less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I live in Huntsville, will check around for you, Liles landscaping is out of business.

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
                  I live in Huntsville, will check around for you, Liles landscaping is out of business.

Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X