No announcement yet.

Divorce your wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The right one makes life worth living. 41 and counting!!

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
      I did, best decision ever. We had all of $300 together, I took my $150 and went and bought a deer feeder just to spite her.
      One of the best stories Ive ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
        If I divorce my wife, will she still be my sister?
        That's disgusting... everybody knows family's for practice'n, not marry'n

Comment

Like was said above, I filed on my ex and still got screwed. About to file on my current wife and am still going to get screwed.

In case anyone is wondering, men are screwed in divorce in a majority of divorce cases. And women want equality...........

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I take you to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy law, and this is my solemn vow.

Comment

Amen to that.^^^^^^^^

Marriage vows are a promise to God and He doesn't take it lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                Amen to that.^^^^^^^^

So is “Thou shall not commit adultery”...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Amen to that.^^^^^^^^

God does as do I, people don't. And seems like women moreso than men those days.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    I take you to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy law, and this is my solemn vow.

These days seems like that solemn swear has been diminished to just a pinky promise....

Comment

I filed on my ex, I caved to an ultimatum when I asked her to marry me and it was nothing but fake the whole time we were married. She wanted the happy household image and that was it. I filed and lost everything in the house I didn’t carry out. But I would have gladly gave her double to be done with it

Comment

This thread breaks my heart. This is just part of what is wrong with America and the world in general... integrity (on both sides) just does not seem to mean anything any longer... and just another thing in the check-off boxes for signs of the end times...

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                          So is “Thou shall not commit adultery”...

X10000 yup i filed for divorce when i found out about one then the flood gates opened and i found out bout 4 more. I’d file 100x over i would however done something’s differently that I’m paying now to try and reverse. All in all though I’m way more happier today than prolly at any point during that relationship toxic people will slowly kill you one way or the other. The sooner you can get away the better!!!

Comment

Amen to that.^^^^^^^^

God said “ go forth and be fruitful and multiply “ why didn’t he put a warning sign on them, caution !!!! Maybe be dangerous, crazy, and spiteful
                            Please give me a bible quote about craziness with women

Back in the old bible days, when a woman didn’t act like a wife , you could go Bury her in the ground up to her neck and every one who knows her could come over and throw rocks at her head till marriage was over
                            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 06-21-2019, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Like they always say women rule the world because they have half the money and all the p&@@$

Comment

I threw one back in the lake. It was a great decision!

Pull your skirt up, grab your balls and do it if you're unhappy.

Comment

Working...
                                X