Fredericksburg-Things to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fredericksburg-Things to do

It has been almost 10 years since we have been to Fredericksburg and we are headed there for a few days this week then going hunt some axis. What are some suggestions of things to do while in Fredericksburg?

Enchanted Rock, national museum of the pacific war, LBJ ranch tour, Luckenbach, see the bats at old tunnel state park

Comment

Lots of good food go do some winery tours if your into that. If your into cars a place called Street Dreams sells classic cars and they have an awesome show room open to the public and everything is for sale.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

The Eckert James River Bat Cave Preserve is one of the largest bat nurseries in the country—about 4 million female Mexican free-tailed bats inhabit the site from May through September!

Comment

Apologies for double post. This is one of the coolest things I have seen, by far and away. I took my boys and they had an absolute blast.

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations

Comment

Tag

Comment

The Rock Box has some cool shows all the time. There's usually always some kind of other live music or concert somewhere as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                  The Rock Box has some cool shows all the time. There's usually always some kind of other live music or concert somewhere as well.

Have to check that out. We have been a few times but I never heard of that. We are going back in 2 weeks so looking for new stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    Have to check that out. We have been a few times but I never heard of that. We are going back in 2 weeks so looking for new stuff.
                    We offer a truly unique experience in the Fredericksburg music scene, proudly presenting professional variety live-music shows, including tribute bands, original artist series and more!

Comment

Leaving in the morning. Anyone else going to be there this weekend?

Comment

Eat German food then get the hell out of there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m gonna get flamed for this but I was there with the wife a few weeks back. We were looking for a quick lunch and ended up at Mr Gattis in FBurg. I’ve never been in a restaurant so clean. Huge salad bar and even bigger pizza bar. I would have gone back more than once but got voted down.

Comment

Originally posted by big_smith View Post
                            I’m gonna get flamed for this but I was there with the wife a few weeks back. We were looking for a quick lunch and ended up at Mr Gattis in FBurg. I’ve never been in a restaurant so clean. Huge salad bar and even bigger pizza bar. I would have gone back more than once but got voted down.
                            Makes me want to go up there just to confirm you are right!! Haven’t seen a Mr. Gattis in a long time.

Comment

We went last weekend and ended up with things I had no clue I needed in life, like an antique washtub to put pool towels in. [emoji2357]

Comment

Working...
                              X