Sonora 2019 hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonora 2019 hunting thread

Well from the looks of it most of us had a pretty rough season in 2018. It's time to start post-season work, putting out feed, planning new sets and thinning hogs. I know I personally enjoyed all of the information and posts from everyone last year, so let's keep it going. If you hunt the Sonora and surrounding area, please post up your projects, pics, ideas, etc. Spring turkey will be here before we know it.

I'll start it off with the only killable mature buck I saw:
    Attached Files

I'm in!

Comment

In again. Plan to crowd 88 Bound’s fenceline this next year.

Comment

In again as well. Ready for the new season already. We will start our protein heavy again on our next trip up.

Comment

me too...… again LOL

I hated to leave Sunday..... on the way home my buddy and I were already planning work trip before April (while its still cool).

Comment

In again... already have the protein feeders filled.

Comment

Looking forward to another great year. Have changes happening to the lease this year, but hopefully will all work out. Axis are growing in big numbers and no matter how many we shoot it doesn't seem like we put a dent in them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cajun View Post
                Looking forward to another great year. Have changes happening to the lease this year, but hopefully will all work out. Axis are growing in big numbers and no matter how many we shoot it doesn't seem like we put a dent in them.
                I envy your problem! The exotics are all hit or miss for us.

Comment

In... Will be filling Protein Feeders in a few weeks and trying to get rid of a few more culls.

Comment

Tuned in again!! Protein feeders topped off and the buffets are open!! Headed up in a few weeks for swine thinning and some R&R

Comment

I’m in! I live here. We should have a get together some time next season at the steak house or La Mexicana!

This is the goofy buck I shot at my place this season:

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If anyone knows of a place that has an opening or two feel free to pass it on. I have been looking for a place in tge area.

Comment

Originally posted by EW89 View Post
                          If anyone knows of a place that has an opening or two feel free to pass it on. I have been looking for a place in tge area.
                          X2! I’m following. Looking for a place in that area aswell

Comment

Protein

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                            In again... already have the protein feeders filled.
                            Yes we do!!! Lol I’m in......

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                              I’m in! I live here. We should have a get together some time next season at the steak house or La Mexicana!

This is the goofy buck I shot at my place this season:

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              I enjoy looking at that buck every time I see him!

Comment

Working...
                              X