Liberty county deer down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberty county deer down

Had a decent morning today . I have been working a lot of hours at work and made my second hunt for the season this morning . It felt good to be in the woods despite the warm weather . I just got on this little bow lease right down the road from the house , makes a great place to get some close by quick hunts in .

So I walked to my stand well over 300 to 400 yards before day light . Made it to the stand ,threw some hand corn out , shook up a aerosol can of buck bomb I purchased last night and sprayed a few spots (never have done this). The feeder never went off and started off slow , I heard a twig break about 830 and out hops this guy straight to the buck bomb with his nose in the air liking every minute of it. I new soon as I saw he was a legal spike I decided it was time for some fresh back straps . The hoyt defiant ,Rage hypodermic hit him quartering away and got both lungs . He hit the ground and was done with in one minute . I immediately thanked god for the blessing I was handed. I can't wait to get back out and find his grand pa hopefully. Good luck to everyone and be safe .
    Attached Files

Waydago!

Comment

Congrats man! I took a 1.5 y/o spike with my bow on Sunday--gonna love the tender meat!

Comment

Always good to remove from the herd...or as we say at my lease "i frickin' hate spikes"...Congrats!

Comment

Good eats there congrats

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Nice.

Comment

CONGRATS!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Good job !!!

Comment

Heck yeah Aaron! Glad you stuck one! You are 1 deer ahead of me so far! I have shot 4 hogs so far, but haven't found the right deer. Congrats bud!!!

Comment

Nice job bud. I'll try not to shoot the grandpa for ya.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Good job! Thats awesome u got a place close, congrats on that too, worth its weight in gold

Comment

Working...
                              X