No announcement yet.

Pictures from ASA State Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, there is a traditional class and you have to shoot a state qualifier first. If you place in the top percentile you qualify for state. There were several of us that shot this year trying to win SOY and the state Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
      Where is the love for the dedicated trad
      shooters??

I am sorry Timm. I had to look over about 200 pics, resize them, and post them. I didn't mean to leave you guys out.
      Here are our Traditional shooters. I want to thank you guys for shooting this year. The second picture is Ricky Samford, 2008 ASA State Champ in the Traditional class. Congratulations Ricky !!!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Joe, Thanks for donating an arrow to a very memorable state shoot for Josh. He is still on cloud 9 about the shot. Good pic too! This was his and my first ever state level shoot and/or competition other than qualifier. We had a blast. Qudos to everyone that helped or organized the shoots. We will be back next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats Ricky!!!! You shot really well this year. I look forward to another 3D season next year.

Comment

Working...
          X