ASA Classic Practice July 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASA Classic Practice July 22

Brazos County Archery Club in Bryan is going to host an ASA Classic Practice Shoot on July 22.

30 ASA targets, ASA scoring, classes, and rules. $15 for non-club members, $10 for club members, family rates available, kids shoot free.

The shoot will be free if this is the first time you've come to our range.

Concessions will be provided by THE Mexican Food Truck - that's not their name, but it should be. Outstanding food! Cheap prices!

10 am shotgun start; warm up bags open at 8 am.

Wish I could come. Good luck with your turn out.
    I hope to be ready for elk season.

Comment

Rock and roll!

Comment

Man we will be heading back from Matagorda

Comment

Looks like it will be a perfect weekend. I'll be checking the range soon. or at least someone in the club will.

Comment

We have some top pro shooters attending on Sunday, too. I'm not one to drop names, but here's a clue - this one just moved to College Station from back east.

Comment

Thanks to HoytsnMustangs for cutting away some fallen trees. The shoot is looking good!

Comment

See ya sunday

Comment

Im excited!

Comment

I had a great time today shooting with my sister, AggieArcher and the lurker (you know who you are!)
                    You guys are great shooters and were great to put up with my antics and teasing. I will concede that you don't shoot like a girl. LMHO Can't wait to shoot with you again!

Comment

Good job

Brazos County did a great job on setting the course! And just like Tracey said, the food was really good! Although I will probably still be eating on that burrito two days from now! Lol.

Comment

A big thanks for everyone who came out! Watch our Facebook page for scores. A special thanks to all of the new 3D shooters and new to BCAC - Braden Gellenthien, Adam Gallant, and a nice young lady from the San Antonio area - Mary.

We had lots of positive comments and everyone enjoyed the food. My favorite comments from several people - We appreciate the hard work BCAC does to set up great 3D courses. This is the only club in Texas that I look forward to coming to. BCAC always sets a great course and we always have a great time. One of the friendliest clubs around. You instantly feel like you belong to the group.

Comment

Working...
                        X