Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Street navigation app with waypoint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Street navigation app with waypoint?

I like Apple Maps but it won’t allow you to add waypoints or stops, Waze allows one stop but chooses some crazy routes.

What’s out there for IOS?

Google maps

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      Google maps

On a PC I agree, on IOS I would rather go back to folding paper maps

Comment

Maps.me

This app seems to be one of the more straightforward apps on this list. It doesnÂ’t have a lot of fancy features or any cool voice navigation. However, what it lacks in flashiness, it more than makes up for in content.

Plain and simple,Maps.me is one of the most detail-oriented navigation apps containing highly detailed maps of some of the most isolated and unknown places. And it works offline, which is a significant plus in those remote adventure travel destinations. ItÂ’s free for both iOS and Android.

Comment

I like google maps and use it on apple

Comment

I like Apple Maps because the speed limit is on the screen..

Google Maps because I can flag addresses for the next visit.

Comment

I use google maps. I like it ok, but would try something else. I prefer google maps over the apple app

Comment

Google maps, my wife is a home health nurse and uses it all the time. She has a Honda and her phone syncs with the car and displays Google maps on her screen. It tells her traffic condition, speed traps and predicts where she is going. I don't use it like her but it has a lot of features.

Comment

Google DRIVE

Comment

I use Waze everyday. It has shown some crazy routes that I was weary of, but it has always been right. I do turn off tollways, unless I know it is the way I want to go. I also like that it auto starts on the way to and from work. The alerts are almost always correct.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                      Google maps, my wife is a home health nurse and uses it all the time. She has a Honda and her phone syncs with the car and displays Google maps on her screen. It tells her traffic condition, speed traps and predicts where she is going. I don't use it like her but it has a lot of features.

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      Google maps

Google maps appears very different on iPad which is what I will use so giving it a try tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X