Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best defensive driving coarse online?

What is the best defensive driving coarse online

What would make it the best? Shortest? Easiest? Cheapest?

It has been my experience all DD classes suck. Make the most of it, go to a comedy DD class. Or, ask for differed.

Comment

They are all about the same. Im pretty sure there is a minimum time requirement for all of them. Just pick one and go, theres no enjoyable way about it.

Comment

defensivedriving.com

You can do a little at a time or do it all at once. I used my lunch breaks one week to complete it.

Comment

I've done both the online and in person comedy class.

The comedy class was by far the best. This also could be because the instructor was hungover from a previous night gig and let us have a 2 hour lunch break and dismissed the class about 1.5 hours early too.

That being said the comedy in it was pretty funny as well as the online ones are all boring and timed so you cant skip ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel32 View Post
            I've done both the online and in person comedy class.

The comedy class was by far the best. This also could be because the instructor was hungover from a previous night gig and let us have a 2 hour lunch break and dismissed the class about 1.5 hours early too.

That being said the comedy in it was pretty funny as well as the online ones are all boring and timed so you cant skip ahead.
            Nope. But you can start a video, minimize the browser and get work done until it's over. then take the quiz.

Not that I would or have ever done that, but you could.

Comment

I just did comedydefensivedriving.com it was not funny, but was very easy to pass. Just click play on the videos and do something else while it plays. The questions are all common sense. It was $25 or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                Nope. But you can start a video, minimize the browser and get work done until it's over. then take the quiz.

Not that I would or have ever done that, but you could.
                Yes but the one I took you had to keep clicking the "forward" arrow to move on each 3-10 minutes. Ended up taking much longer as I would forget to check on in and it wouldn't move ahead.

They've also gotten smart and added quizzes in between the sections where if you don't pass the quiz you have to start the section all over. Ask me how I know lol...

Comment

Appreciate it

Not looking forward to my time waisting

Comment

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
                    I just did comedydefensivedriving.com it was not funny, but was very easy to pass. Just click play on the videos and do something else while it plays. The questions are all common sense. It was $25 or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did this one as well, the comedy was miserable, but it was easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel32 View Post
                      Yes but the one I took you had to keep clicking the "forward" arrow to move on each 3-10 minutes. Ended up taking much longer as I would forget to check on in and it wouldn't move ahead.

They've also gotten smart and added quizzes in between the sections where if you don't pass the quiz you have to start the section all over. Ask me how I know lol...
                      This and in the course I took some of the quiz questions were random; i.e. not really DD related. For example, a question may be, what color car was in the last video? Sure, easy question...if you watched the video.

I did the Comedy DD course on-line. The good thing was you had like a month to take the course after signing up and you could log in and out between the sections. I just completed it over the course of a couple weekends.

My advice would be to sit down on a couple Sunday afternoons, crack a beer and perhaps you might learn something. If you think it's a waist of time, go pay your ticket.

Comment

Working...
                      X