Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use satern barrels on my builds.

Comment

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I was told the round was developed for the SF guys to use with their short barreled rifles for clearing houses in Iraq. They wanted to continue utilizing the same weapon platform, but have a round with more balls.

Comment

I’d consider 6.5 Grendel if I had a do over! But, I have one of those now as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

ARP barrel and bolt for me....built the gun and it shoots lights out with hornady 120sst

Comment

sweet shooting gun. My 6 year old loves it

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
              Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I was told the round was developed for the SF guys to use with their short barreled rifles for clearing houses in Iraq. They wanted to continue utilizing the same weapon platform, but have a round with more balls.
              That’s my understanding also. I use Federal Fusion in mine, 115 grain. It also shoots Remington AccuTip (?) to almost the same point of aim. Good cartridge !

Comment

Originally posted by H-D View Post
                Was actually thinking of selling my 16" ARP upper and going with a 12.5", but haven't done the research on ballistics dropping 3.5" of barrel length. Is the difference minimal?
                Roughly 2400 out of a 12.5” ARP with Hornady 120s. Not sure on the 16”.

Comment

Working...
                X