Email notifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email notifications

I stopped getting emails to replies to subscribed threads sometime yesterday. Is it on my end or an issue for everyone (not tapatalk)?

Mine stopped unexpectedly a couple of years ago and I reported to Mayor Mary. She looked into it but there wasn’t any resolution. I didn’t receive notification emails for almost a year. Then, out of nowhere I started receiving them again.
    Sorry, don’t know what to tell you.

Comment

Mine quit a few weeks back. I figured out that if I click on thread tools at the top of a thread and click on subscribe it will send them. I have my settings set to automatically subscribe to them when I reply but that isn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
        Mine quit a few weeks back. I figured out that if I click on thread tools at the top of a thread and click on subscribe it will send them. I have my settings set to automatically subscribe to them when I reply but that isn't working.
        When it happened to me I went into settings and all my subscription settings were correct. I guess it was just a glitch in the system. I never changed anything and it just finally started working again.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
          When it happened to me I went into settings and all my subscription settings were correct. I guess it was just a glitch in the system. I never changed anything and it just finally started working again.
          All my settings are correct also but unless I click on thread tools and subscribe it wouldn't send them. The system also logs me out every time I leave now. Very strange

Comment

Working...
          X