No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Holdem....you raised that West Texas girl right!

Bunch of em like that over here........I think a few of them had their CHL's the first year go round too....mostly the barrel racer types - SON!

Thanks for the info....I'm thinking something green or charty may be the ticket. I'll look for #20 stuff at Bass Pro....just down the road from work a bit. Last year it was yellow for me....course I caught a couple casting 1/2 ounce double spinner baits as I worked structure for largemouth. Surprised me but I managed to catch that scene right during that magical 2 hours before sundown. I've got neoprene waders as well as a full body wet suit....unless we get ice....I'm all good!

Comment

Today I swapped my 110v Miller 140 Mig I'd been disappointed in for a 230v Miller 180.

It registered on my compensator.
      Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
        User Profile Page has been tweaked a bit. Please check it out.
        Very nice, Casey.
        Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Originally posted by dr. death View Post
          Found these saturday.
          [ATTACH]78400[/ATTACH]

Still amazes me that after all these years and all the hunters out there that people are still finding them. Congrats!

Comment

I made a trip to Sulphur Springs for a couple of business meetings with Morningstar Foods and Owens (Bob Evans) this morning. Both went well.

Michael
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

I got a new computer today. Green screen fully functional.

Comment

I'm bored while waiting for my "fence" birds to return! C'mon Spring!

Comment

decent day round here, quiet actually , meetings were actually unproductive , no one i met with were hunters and they had no work going on either ..........

got my stepsons basketball game to attend afterwhile against Atascocita, maybe they can put a woopin on them!!!!

Comment

Finalizing a deal at work as we speak....waiting on signatures! Woo, hoo!

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                      I'll look for #20 stuff at Bass Pro....just down the road from work a bit.
                      KayKay is bringing some #18 hooks when she comes over next. And I'll whip up some dark Adam's but Midge may be over by then. Where's the big ol Mayflies. LOL

Comment

Ran all over Little Rock, AR visiting some of my accounts. Now time to get caught on work emails, pick a spot for dinner, and plan my day tomorrow. I am heading up to Fort Smith, AR, but will make some stops along the way.

Arkansas sure is a pretty state. Almost everyone of my sporting good in Arkansas has deer mounts on the walls.

Comment

Sent contract to owners on my future house today. Hope it all works out.

Comment

The Eternal Flame of TBH is up to 17 pages now

Has anyone read ALL the posts? Shamed to admit that I haven't

Comment

here i am! best site in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                                User Profile Page has been tweaked a bit. Please check it out.
                                Thanks Casey.

Comment

Working...
                                X