Sandestin Resort Too Big?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sandestin Resort Too Big?

I know there are many Destin threads on here asking where to stay and what to eat, but I am not finding a thread in particular about the Sandestin Resort. From what the lady on the phone told me it seems like a great place. I am just wanting to know if it is too big? Plan to take my wife and 3.5 year son. We like to have plenty to do.

I used to shoot the 4th of July pyro for the SanDestin every year. It’s designed to be the type of place that you don’t really want to leave except maybe to sit in traffic to go somewhere to eat. The beach is really nice and they comb it every morning.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      I used to shoot the 4th of July pyro for the SanDestin every year. It’s designed to be the type of place that you don’t really want to leave except maybe to sit in traffic to go somewhere to eat. The beach is really nice and they comb it every morning.
      Plenty to do and stay on the place? Just going to be short four night trip

Comment

Bump

Comment

Y’all will have a great time. The only downside is going out to eat, there is normally a wait so if you can go early that’s your best bet. Plenty of stuff to do close by and close enough to the other towns if you find something else to do. Traffic and wait times are the only negatives.

Comment

There is alot to do there and all walking distance
            Good for a short trip.

Comment

And its not a prison, you can still go elsewhere but traffic in destin sucks

Comment

Sandestin is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Stayed there for a conference a few years ago, it's nice. I took the family along. We were in a condo at the beach and they had a shuttle that took you over to where the hotel and restaurants are. They also had a little boardwalk area with some attractions besides bars and restaurants (arcade, zip line, rope climbing etc.) I would go back, it was nice.

Comment

It’s a nice place. Y’all will have a great time! Like others said, call ahead on restaurants because there will be a wait.

Comment

Working...
                    X