Where are the Elk hunters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the Elk hunters?

Elk season starts in 3 weeks and nobody is talking about it. I drew the best tag of my life and I cant wait to get there, and its shaping up to be a really good year. I will be in Unit 16a the second archery season, is anyone ls going to be there? Is anyone hunting unit 15 this year? I have hunted that unit for the past 15 years, and I know some really good areas in that unit. Good luck to everyone!

I’ll be in Unit 52 during the 3rd week of September. Just finished rucking 2 miles with about ~30 lbs in my pack, need to improve my endurance, too much time in the office!

Comment

I’ll be heading to Montana in 41 days drew a general big game license! Really like the unit we chose. 16A you lucky son of a gun I have not drawn New Mexico yet maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lamar_TTU12 View Post
        I’ll be heading to Montana in 41 days drew a general big game license! Really like the unit we chose. 16A you lucky son of a gun I have not drawn New Mexico yet maybe one day.
        Keep trying, It took me 20 years to draw 16a.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
          I’ll be in Unit 52 during the 3rd week of September. Just finished rucking 2 miles with about ~30 lbs in my pack, need to improve my endurance, too much time in the office!
          Being in shape is about 70% of elk hunting.

Comment

Here, leaving in 22 days.

Comment

Wyoming general here, going for the last 12 days of September

Comment

Good luck to all

Comment

I'm on standby for the Motherwell Ranch.....but I have inland grizzly in Alaska in 6 days!!![emoji13]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Elk hunting in the mountains in the early fall. That’s about as good as it gets!
                    We will be in SW Colorado for the first rifle season. Will be good times.

Comment

Rolling up to CO Sept 16th to see if we can lay a couple down!

Comment

I hope everyone kills a giant! Seems like we have less elk hunters this year.

Comment

I’m beyond ready to hear bugles Pernell. I will be past you a few more hours just past the Arizona state line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Going up for my first elk hunt ever. A friend of mine are headed to Colorado September 11th and going to hunt unit 161 for OTC archery. Not expecting to shoot anything but looking forward to the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePecosBilly View Post
                              I’m beyond ready to hear bugles Pernell. I will be past you a few more hours just past the Arizona state line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Good luck Billy. What unit are you hunting in AZ?

Comment

Working...
                              X