Middle of North Texas Annual Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Middle of North Texas Annual Thread.

It is time again ladies and gents for our or 5th annual thread. We take anyone that thinks they belong in our fine area. We will even include southwest Oklahoma. We all need to pray for rains.
    I don't have any pics or anything to share from this summer. We haven't started up our feeders yet. Post up your favorite live or dead animal, sunset, sunrise, camp fire or what ever pictures.
    This is still my favorite picture. We have a blind on a tank **** facing east. I stepped out to leave and it took me awhile to figure out what I was looking at.
    Best of luck to all this year!
    Attached Files

In!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to a great season. Come on rain and let’s get it on!

Comment

If the La Escalera hadn’t sold last year I could still play along…🥲🥲🥲

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
          Yall had some monsta's. Sorry you lost that place. Our place is about 20 miles north of there. Play along anyways

Comment

In for the ride.

Comment

Ready for another season

Comment

the bucks in my area(sw Archer county) aren't looking as big as last year and I feed all year. However I'm still looking forward to this years season

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                  Been all over that place…..great ranch! Had big deer for years!

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                    the bucks in my area(sw Archer county) aren't looking as big as last year and I feed all year. However I'm still looking forward to this years season

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                    Body, horns or both?

Itching to get back to Jack County as we haven’t been since turkey season. Hoping this ain’t our last year on it but we’ll enjoy it like it is.

Comment

Looking forward to cooler weather and starting on fall plots when this heat breaks!

Comment

I took this from the porch of the cabin during turkey season last year. As will not be surprising it looks a lot different right now

Comment

In! Pleease rain!

Comment

Finally had some free days last week at ranch to run jug lines and had some success. Three flat heads and three blues. This was the biggest !

Comment

Was looking for a pic to post and came across this from a while back. Here’s to praying for rain so that it can look like this again!

Comment

Working...
                              X