Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayer Request For David Barclay ( GarGuys Dad)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome news! God is SO GOOD! Way more so than we’ll ever be worthy of. Prayers continued for Mr. Barclays speedy recovery. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Great news. Glad to hear it’s going well.

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
        Awesome news! God is SO GOOD! Way more so than we’ll ever be worthy of. Prayers continued for Mr. Barclays speedy recovery. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
        I agree…^^^^^

Comment

He’s out of surgery and awake‼️
          With his past history there is some concern with his heart rhythm so he’s in the cardiac ICU for now. Doc said he did well and is pleased.
          Let’s pray for an uneventful short stay in the ICU and he recovers soon and gets to go home quickly.
          Father thank You for bringing Mr. David through this surgery safely. Strengthen his heart and speed him along to a full recovery. Continue Your work in him and comfort the family. In Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent [emoji120] Happy Birthday

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              He’s out of surgery and awake‼️
              With his past history there is some concern with his heart rhythm so he’s in the cardiac ICU for now. Doc said he did well and is pleased.
              Let’s pray for an uneventful short stay in the ICU and he recovers soon and gets to go home quickly.
              Father thank You for bringing Mr. David through this surgery safely. Strengthen his heart and speed him along to a full recovery. Continue Your work in him and comfort the family. In Jesus name, Amen.
              Thanks for updating Charlie. I’ve been in the woods with no signal till I got in my truck and read all the info from Steve. That tumor had shrunk since last week. Amazing. The power of prayer is awesome and he’s had a healthy dose of it lately.

Comment

Great news!

Comment

God is great. Thanks for the praise report.

Comment

awesome!!

Comment

Great news! Praying for full healing.

Comment

Prayers sent for speedy recovery

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Happy birthday! And prayers for a quick and full recovery

Comment

Great news!!!
                              Praying for a speedy recovery!

Comment

Family is visiting now and seems like he came through it like a champ. Kidney function is a little low and had a little heart rhythm issue during surgery but all in all it was a success.

Comment

Working...
                                X