No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started my last one in Feb 2020 but messed up the CC number so resubmitted it about May 2020 and it came back in Feb 2021 denied due to lack of response or something (can’t remember). I have no issues so the agent in Portland OR told my dealer to resubmit again and she would help expedite. Fast forward to two weeks ago and I finally figured I should check on it. Called in and spoke to a nice lady. She she sees all the history and then says “your last form was approved Nov 2021. Well rats….Lost in the mail. Emailed a request for a certified copy and 10 days later I got the copy……
    Call and check….

Comment

SilencerCo Omega 36.

Check cashed 5/27/2021

Picked her up today 7/27/2022

14 months on the dot.

Comment

Originally posted by Creedmore View Post
        SilencerCo Omega 36.

Check cashed 5/27/2021

Picked her up today 7/27/2022

14 months on the dot.

Ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dhbwa View Post
          I started my last one in Feb 2020 but messed up the CC number so resubmitted it about May 2020 and it came back in Feb 2021 denied due to lack of response or something (can’t remember). I have no issues so the agent in Portland OR told my dealer to resubmit again and she would help expedite. Fast forward to two weeks ago and I finally figured I should check on it. Called in and spoke to a nice lady. She she sees all the history and then says “your last form was approved Nov 2021. Well rats….Lost in the mail. Emailed a request for a certified copy and 10 days later I got the copy……
          Call and check….
          Who do you call?

Comment

I'm sitting at 3 months & 2 days now since I certified my eForm 4 with my local shop. Hoping I get the email my stamp is ready soon. I won't hold my breath though.

Comment

I’m at 120 days now

Comment

Now up to 150+ days and waiting with eform and a trust.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                  Is there a way you’re able to track your bogo can or inquire the status? I did the same deal, certified mid Feb for my first can, but have tried to avoid bothering silencershop and silencerco about my second can.
                  I've called a few times. Just give them your order number and they will give you an unrealistic date.

Comment

Just eFiled another one. If it was five months like the last one I'd be happy, but am hoping for the 2 months my buddy saw on his earlier this year.

Comment

I'm a little over 10 months in on my paper form 4.

Comment

Eform 4 with a trust filed on February 25th approved August 9th. Five months and 15 days.

Comment

Ordered: 6/18/21
                          Cashed: 7/12/21

Still waiting…

Comment

Well i guess i still have awhile Form 4 Individual

Ordered: 10/12/2021
                            Cashed: 10/25/2021

Why does silencer ship website show average wait time 165 days, when it is taking over a year.
                            Last edited by Kenner97; 08-10-2022, 09:47 AM. Reason: add

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post

Why does silencer ship website show average wait time 165 days, when it is taking over a year.
                              eforms are much faster than paper. I'm at 14-months on my paper form 4. Still waiting on a tyrannical government bureaucracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post

We're probably in the same batch.

Check cashed 10/22/21

Comment

Working...
                                X