75 hard challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

75 hard challenge

Day 1! Anyone else doing it / has done it in the past ??
    Let’s start an accountability program here on the green screen… pic for the rules below

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve tried it but didn’t get far. Good luck- you really have to be focused for the first two weeks to get in the grove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang! I was all in til I read "Follow this program"

Comment

Am I understanding it calls you to workout twice every day for 75 days?

Comment

You lost me at no alcohol with dove season upon us....

Comment

I have a buddy who did it last summer and saw great results.

Have 2 other friends who started it and made it about a week lol. The no alcohol and the two 45 minute workouts a day (who has time for that?!) would be tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Easy, substitute 1 gallon of beer for the water.

Comment

It looks like a great program but hard to fulfill the 45 minutes twice a day. I'm happy to get that once a day 4-5 days a week. I do agree that you will see improvements from it.

Comment

I'm doing something similar right now.
                  Working out 4 days a week, plus 10 hours of Cardio.
                  it's a lot, and it's huge commitment.
                  I'm up at 4 and get a work out in, then do it again at lunch.
                  the first week sucked azz something fierce. Halfway through week two now and it's becoming a habbit.
                  Mine is 5 weeks, so about half of the 75 days.
                  I've really cleaned up what i'm eating and feel substantially better.
                  down 11 lbs since monday of last week.

Comment

Yeah, no way I could find the time or motivation to work out twice a day. But if you follow this, I bet results are pretty much guaranteed.

Comment

The thing about the workouts is you dont have to do a hard core workout each time - it can be gym in the morning and a walk in the evening. It doesn't have to be crossfit twice per day.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Way to go Smart... the Baptist Bible thumpers will be along shortly to condemn you for drinking and hunting at the same time!

Comment

I listened to the Kyle Creek podcast on MikeDrop last week and he talked about 75 Hard Challenge. I think I am going to do it. There is nothing about it that sounds fun and that is what we need. Make yourself uncomfortable. The 2 workouts a day means i have to get up even earlier but i guarantee we waste more time on frivious bs and we can fit another 45 min of exercise in per day.

but yes, the no alcohol during dove season is going to suck!

Comment

I was going to until I went outside!

Comment

I got through about 35 days earlier this year. Its definitely a test of your mental toughness. Of all things to find time for, the reading was tougher than me finding time to get in.

Callouses your mind if successful, and is not for everyone. Even though I "failed" at 35 days, I lost about 21 lbs in those 35 days. Followed a low carb/keto diet. It was a springboard to getting things back on track for me more than anything, and I'd like to give it a shot again someday.

Comment

Working...
                              X