• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The deer will be back that following evening
    Kill it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Come on RR1
      You take risk on volatile stock picking but not on running deer off?
      Where’s your priorities
      If you can’t kill it you know who to call (hint: that’s me the hog slayer)

Comment

RR1, you will always have pigs. This guy is keeping other hogs away as well. If you kill this one, others will follow, maybe lots more. He ain't bothering the bucks. Let him go in my opinion.

Comment

Choot em!

Comment

1 dead hog= 5 happy buck deer. If the deer aren’t at the feeder they won’t give a flippin hands down good grief RIP dam. They will love you even more. Shoot straight and shoot often if you want to the deer there consistently.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
              RR1, you will always have pigs. This guy is keeping other hogs away as well. If you kill this one, others will follow, maybe lots more. He ain't bothering the bucks. Let him go in my opinion.
              I really don't think he's keeping other hogs away. If he is I'll come trap him and put him on my place lol.

Comment

Go kill it so your deer don’t have to compete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Depends on your area and deer. Where we hunt, a hog is going to scare off the deer way worse than a gunshot. Deer are used to gunfire (East Texas), doesn’t bother them at all. I always fuss at my guys when they say all they had come in was hogs, and they don’t see any deer. They let the hogs pass for fear of scaring deer away. I’ve shot a deer and had others not even stop eating at the report.

Comment

Good grief kill it or your still not have any deer if you don't.

Comment

Hope your aim is good tonight. Update when you can.

Comment

Take it yesterday!!

Comment

In for LDP’s

Comment

Kill it and keep quiet. The bucks will never know. Loose lips sink ships!

Comment

Do I risk running of the bucks so a short time by killing the boar that is running off the bucks all the time?
                              Did I sum it up pretty good?

Comment

I would reason with the Boar. Explain that you identify as a hunter and that it is hard for you to do that if he scares away the beautiful bucks. I'm sure he will care about how he is affecting your life and feelings and find another place to eat his corn.

Comment

Working...
                                X