Baseball Cards worth anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
    Yep, cutting at the mint kills value. I'll give $125 for the lot.
    Who's lot? Mine? I just offered my 1,500 cards to the first PM i got for $50

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Ok let me dig through it some more when i get back home from chucke cheeses and see if i got anything else worth anything.
      Anniversary date?

Sent from my LE2127 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope. 90’s cards were wayyyy over printed. Next to nothing in value. Get what you can for the lot and don’t waste your time grading. I have a ton myself and hope my daughter just holds on to them and passes em down for about 14 generations. Or at least wait til I’m dead to throw em away. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
          Anniversary date?
          Yes, my wifes a cheap date.

Comment

Originally posted by Lights Out View Post
            Nope. 90’s cards were wayyyy over printed. Next to nothing in value. Get what you can for the lot and don’t waste your time grading. I have a ton myself and hope my daughter just holds on to them and passes em down for about 14 generations. Or at least wait til I’m dead to throw em away. Lol
            Apparently 80s too! I have several sets from when I was a kid and I probably paid more for them back then than they are worth now! Just make my kids have em take up space for generations I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              Apparently 80s too! I have several sets from when I was a kid and I probably paid more for them back then than they are worth now! Just make my kids have em take up space for generations I guess!
              Bingo! In the 80s the card companies realized that kids were interested in buying them once again and started printing them by the millions. There are very few, if any cards from that era that have enough value to invest much time into them. As some have said, if you can get something for them, take it.

Comment

I need to dig my cards out and look at them. I have a cigar box full I collected when I was a kid. Mid 60's to '71 or '72. No sets. These all came from Speedy's Drive In in Oak Cliff one pack at a time.

Comment

You have Doug Drabek in there. A Victoria, Texas native !

Comment

My 13 yo pulled this and we sent it off to PSA like 2 years ago. Got it back today. PSA must be tough on the grading, it’s a nice card.
                    Attached Files

Comment

PSA is super tough on grading. If anyone doubts either send some in or go to a card shop and ask what they think your card/s will grade at. Pick out 4-5 cards you swear look perfect.

Comment

Alright guys i sent my 1500 card collection to a tbh'er under the agreement that he can evalute the collection and
                        A: find out its not worth more than $50 and send me enough money for a pack of beer
                        B: Its worth more than $50, and he only has to send me $50 and tell me the honest amount of the total collection...which i will share with you guys.

Comment

My sister was throwing things away in their dumpster at work when she came across a collection. She grabbed what she could, but didn't actually dive in there... just in arms reach she pulled out somewhere around 15,000 to 20,000 cards. Bunch of them were unopened 400 card sets from the 90s. I haven't looked at them yet. I never really got into the cards, but it is a neat hobby. Good luck, Man.

Comment

That a no…

Comment

Alright guys as promised a followup for those one or two who were curious and are also sitting on stack of 90's era baseball cards.
                              The 1500 or so cards I sent to a fellow TBH'er had a total value of about $80.
                              I truly was hoping there was one or two in there that were worth something...but I guess like most mentioned they were just so mass produced in that era that they just are not worth much. Anyways..goodtimes!

Comment

Thanks for the update

Comment

Working...
                                X