How’s your Dog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    We took a little hiatus from pets after our mini schnauzer died last year and during the build of our house.
    My wife had been hinting for some time about getting another and was set on a Goldendoodle.
    I surprised her about a month ago with this little toot of a gem. Samson is the king of the land around here.
    He helps with the dishes and watches out for us....barking at the neighbor's horses through the window.

These didn't load earlier.

Comment

Protecting the house from the squirrels today.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

These dogs live a better life than I do!

Comment

Well this little ragamuffin is Phoebe. She was a rescue I adopted awhile back now. I was a broke bachelor living alone looking for smaller dog (I had never had a small dog) that didn't shed and came across this one. At first I thought she was worthless but she has proven herself as a tracker and has hunted, camped, hiked in/out dozens of miles, fished, kayaked, worked, maintained office sanity, fiercely guarded yards from squirrels, has rode shotgun for 10s of 1000s of miles and won over more hearts and friends from Sonora, Tx to Oklahoma than anyone I know. She has not left my side in over a decade and now going on 14 she is slowing down a bit, almost deaf and starting to lose a little bit of her vison. She has never had a health issue to require a vet visit. I have doctored cuts, wounds, cut/drained abscess, and pulled countless thorns and cactus needles out of her and all with barely a flinch and never a whimper from her.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by DuramaxDude; 08-01-2022, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Moose, the muscles are just for show…scared of fireworks,lightning and gunshots, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

the day wife and I went to pick out which puppy we wanted we decided on one. Took him out to the truck and got in with him sitting between us. I looked down at him and said "Dude you have no idea how good you are going to have it - you stepped into heaven"

That was 6 years ago - best dog we have ever had and he is living the good life

Comment

New pup for family. Pretty much looks and acts like stripe from gremlins so far.

Comment

Duke (at the bowl) and Odie. 3 year old has been calling him Okie since he could talk so wife said thats his name now. Both rescues off the street.

For those with aging dogs that have bad eyes and ears keep a careful eye on em. I had my Barkley for 14 years. Been through hell knows with that dog, literally mans best friend. He was deaf and blind and it progressively got worse but I had no idea how bad. One day when I got home from work he ran out to greet me like he always did and I killed him with my truck. Very bad ****ing day. Not trying to be a debbie downer but have seen the deaf/blind thing posted. Stay alert.

Comment

Betty is the best dog I’ve ever had by far. Great hunter and family pet, my daughter calls her Sissy. [IMG] picture host site[/IMG]
                    [IMG] picture host site[/IMG]

Comment

Remi is always ready for the next adventure as well.

G

Comment

Great PhotoShoot thx

Comment

Working...
                        X