For those who have no choice on electric provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who have no choice on electric provider

How much has your electric bill been rising?

Ours was never over $200 until a few months ago. Up every single month and just broke over $300. Small home with spray foam.

About 250-300 last year. Last month was 370. Just spray foamed the attic in half my home. (Living kit and dinning is all cathed)

Comment

Ours is up about $100. Spray foam also.

Comment

May 147
        June 360
        July 603

I have solar panels, but they are not helping the bill right now.

Comment

About 75 dollars higher last month. No bill this month yet. Local coop so no choice for me. They are just as cheap as anyone.

Comment

Our has doubled over the last 2 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by meathunter View Post
              May 147
              June 360
              July 603

I have solar panels, but they are not helping the bill right now.
              Very similar to mine, we’re over $600 this month. We’ve lived in our home for 3 years, the first two summers we were around $250-$300 during the hottest months.

We’re up 100% increase from last summer. **** depressing. Navarro County Electric Co-Op. FJB and his attack on fossil fuels
              Last edited by Tx.Fisher; 07-30-2022, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Feel for you guys. Ours was $158 this month.

Comment

One of the problems is it's not cooling off much at night. The low tonight will be 76 at 6am tomorrow. Midnight tonight it will still be 85 degrees.

Comment

Our Bluebonnet Coop bill was 12.3 cents per kwh last month on 715 kwh. This is a weekend place, 1100 sq ft, conventional insulation. We average 3-4 days a week. Set at 70 when we're here, 75 when we ain't.

Comment

Ours up some over the last couple months, but with the present heat is what makes the A/C work overtime. Not going to complain as I like being cool during this heat.

Comment

Tim I checked last week. Glad I signed a new contract 3 months ago. Under current prices we would go from $350.00 a month to over $800.00 a month. Hopefully this will be the last straw that breaks Deamondrats backs..

Comment

Its hotter and electric bill is higher good grief

Comment

Entergy here and have no choice. My last bill was .1359 cents per kWh. My cousin in Louisiana and I just compared a few hours ago his last bill was .1589 cents per kWh with CLECO. Natural gas prices and higher temps are the reason.

Comment

2,150 sq ft with spray foam and bill was $241 this month &50 higher than last month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X