No announcement yet.

Paxlovid anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watch for rebound...biden just tested positive again.

Comment

Paxlovid anyone?

Well the President just tested positive again, so thatpaxlovid must be some good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve taken paxlovid twice and my dr prescribed it just because I have asthma. Don’t think it helped me recover quicker, just kept me out of the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          Well the President just tested positive again, so thatpaxlovid must be some good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Yea but they may have swabbed his butt instead this time. With your head always up your butt results can vary.

Comment

Stuff don’t work, its easy to sell with an attenuated variant. Its just another big pharma scam. PROVE IT KEPT YOU OTTA DA HOSPITAL!

Just like the whole Vax thing is easy to sell when 60% or the test subjects have natural immunity

You would think dis far in folk would hear the pop when their head is pulled outta they butts !

Its like the major portion of the extra low dissolved solids in bottled water is plastic and fluoride.

Or, selling your solar energy at wholesale and buying it back at retail then having no power during an ice storm or blackout for the brilliant folks that fell for dat !

“You do you though”
            Last edited by Voodoo; 07-30-2022, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Paxlovid… in addition to rebound infection… is toxic to liver and kidneys, contains an HIV drug with a black-box warning, has 33 major drug interactions (including with statins, the most commonly prescribed drug in America), is poorly tolerated due to metallic taste, and costs the taxpayers $530+.

Pulled this off from an article Dr Bowden wrote

Comment

My dad tested positive a week ago Thursday. Bit of a sore throat and congestion. He took Paxlovid, and felt better by the next day. He never had body aches or anything more than cold type symptoms. This last Monday he tested negative, and was basically back to normal. Two days ago (Thursday) he started coughing and had a runny nose- he tested again and it came back positive. His dr called in another prescription for Paxlovid, but after talking to the pharmacist and hearing the increased side effects, he opted not to take it. So far he says he doesn’t feel as bad as he did the first go round.

Comment

I took it three weeks ago after testing positive. I felt bad for about five days then felt better. I also had a metallic taste while taking it.

Comment

My ex-wife got it about a week ago.
                    My older sister's daughter went to Europe for about a month and just got home about a week ago. She came down with Covid, then my sister, brother in law and b-i-l's 92 year old mother got it. The doctor put her on Paxlovid.

My mother is in a nursing home after breaking the bones that her Achilles tendon attaches to. She has surgery scheduled for Friday, and will be spending several weeks to months in the nursing home as she can't put any weigh on her foot. Everyone that comes in has to check their temperature, fill out a questionnaire about Covid exposure, use hand sanitizer and wear a mask.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

My mother in law took the vaccines and Paxlovid and I’m still annoyed

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        Just watch for rebound...biden just tested positive again.
                        Let the ****** die so we can get back to business

Comment

It’s made by Pfizer which depending on what you believe is either worthless or mostly worthless…

Sure miss those days of being able to hunt a lease for a nominal cost that didn’t create greed and a feeling of despair if you didn’t kill something!

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                            Wife just got over it. Can’t say if the paxlovid helped or it was just time but with in 24 hours of taking the paxlovid she was feeling significantly better
                            Same for my mom.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

I caught Covid on the 4th and was pretty sick. Doctor said due to my age (37) and the side effects of paxlovid they recommended not taking it. Covid sucked but I would rather not take a borderline experimental medicine

I did get a Covid IV from a mobile nurse and it did help tremendously….I would recommend that to anyone.

Comment

knocked out sons in 2 days, he told them he had asthma so they prescribed since that put him "at risk".....he doesn't but it's a scam that they won't just prescribe it and keep pushing the jabs

Comment

Working...
                                X