No announcement yet.

Goldeneagle needs prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take off and go Randy! You can deal with the job later. Go see your wife! It might be what she needs right now. And you might need it too.

Comment

Another prayer sent, Randy.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Sending up more prayers for your wife and you.

Comment

More prayers for y’all

Comment

Praying for Your Wife and You.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  No improvement today. She took a little step backwards.
                  Continued prayers!

Comment

Checking in with a prayer this morning GE. How are we doing this morning?

Comment

I haven't heard anything so far this morning. I'll get back up there around noonish. I cant just blow off my job like some say. This totally sucks!

Comment

Prayers up for y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                          I haven't heard anything so far this morning. I'll get back up there around noonish. I cant just blow off my job like some say. This totally sucks!

Understood….. You do you and update us when you can.

Comment

Tuesday morning prayers sent.

Comment

Lord hear our pleas. Bring comfort to our brother Randy and healing to his wife Alecia. These are Your people Lord. Please hear them and us who are praying on their behalf and turn this situation around and restore Ms. Alecia's health and give our brother Randy a calming peace. Give him strength to be there for when his wife is recovered enough for him to take her home. Strengthen his resolve to see this through and show him that You have got this under control. Let him be a witness to Your mercy and grace as You do Your work in the both of them. In Jesus name, Amen!

Hang in there Randy! Our God is a mighty God and whatever He does or does not do is for the best. You just concentrate on strength so that you'll be ready for Alecia when she is returned to your care!

Comment

It is often said that God will not put on you more than you can handle. I don't really agree with that. Every day I wake up I have more than I can handle. I have to rely on God and His plan for my life. I have been praying for you throughout this situation. I pray today that His grace and mercy will be felt by the both of you and can report back later of the miracles taking place.

Comment

Working...
                                X