Finding underwear in South Texsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding underwear in South Texsa

Last time I was at our lease I was poking around in the brush and kept running across illegals underwear that was hanging in trees - both male and female. I could not figure out why the heck they were leaving it behind.

Heard a story yesterday about it being a marker of where a woman or child was raped. Then I ran across the short video below.

Bunch of sick stuff going on. Hard to believe.

There's a bunch of sick stuff going on everywhere. Any day now I suspect an asteroid or some natural disaster will happen. People suck.

I don't even think that's even close to the worst things that happen in Mexico. That place is the butthole of the planet.

If there is a God I don't know if he's just taking a nap or super busy doing something else but I think if he starts paying attention to what all goes on down here he's gonna wipe this place clean like an etch a sketch. He needs to start over.
    Last edited by okrattler; 07-23-2022, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Sad.

Comment

I’ve not heard or seen only underwear hanging in trees. I do find layout areas where they drop packs, change into clean clothes, eat and take pain medicine for the ailments caused by the trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          There's a bunch of sick stuff going on everywhere. Any day now I suspect an asteroid or some natural disaster will happen. People suck.

I don't even think that's even close to the worst things that happen in Mexico. That place is the butthole of the planet.

If there is a God I don't know if he's just taking a nap or super busy doing something else but I think if he starts paying attention to what all goes on down here he's gonna wipe this place clean like an etch a sketch. He needs to start over.

Faith brother, there is one God. He said let the evil doers do their evil, and the righteous do their righteousness.

Comment

This admin in conjunction with the mexican govt & the cartels are running the largest human smuggling operation on the planet...folks have no idea whats happening to women & children being put into sex trafficking. It's beyond criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              This admin in conjunction with the mexican govt & the cartels are running the largest human smuggling operation on the planet...folks have no idea whats happening to women & children being put into sex trafficking. It's beyond criminal.
              Yep human trafficking is so overlooked by so many people. Its horrible

Comment

a friend of mine showed me a photo of a woman that was hung from a tree around Falfurrias. she had been there for weeks. There is no humanity in this illegal border crossing catastrophe.

Comment

Need to set a stand at one of those guys trees, slick trick says he won’t do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post

In his time rattler, not yours.

Comment

F j b

Comment

We see all kinds of clothing. Shoes, underwear, shirts etc! It been that way for years.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                          a friend of mine showed me a photo of a woman that was hung from a tree around Falfurrias. she had been there for weeks. There is no humanity in this illegal border crossing catastrophe.
                          About 30 years ago we found a man hanging from a tree south of falfurrias , so this is basically nothing new ,
                          The human trafficking is beyond out of control, slavery on a industrial scale

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            YEP and we don't even know the half of it... Satan is there ruler.. This administration is involved in a lot of very dark and demented activity.. Anything anti-god, anti-moral and anti-American you could ever imagine, and then some..

Comment

Was asked by border patrol to be on the lookout one July for a 4 year old girl that the group had left in the brush to get away from border patrol. They had already found her 6 year old sister. Thankfully they found her.

Comment

Working...
                              X