• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    only food to be immune to inflation...be 2 for $.99 for 40 years
    Better check again. They've gone up. At least at my JIB

Comment

All this talk about tacos had me.......drive right past JIB and over to Taco Casa!...sooooo gooood

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        All this talk about tacos had me.......drive right past JIB and over to Taco Casa!...sooooo gooood
        Casa is nice. Lots of cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Casa is nice. Lots of cheese!

Yes and the lettuce is fresh and plentiful on the tacos… soft or crunchy

Comment

Chili burgers with cheese at Casa dominate. Paired with a crispy taco and boy lemme tell ya.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
              Nope, don't do Taco Casa, tastes like dirt to me.
              I think that’s because they boil the “ meat”. But yea…..

Comment

we dont have any Taco Casa here. but have taco bueno. its better then taco bell.

Comment

jack in the box fried tacos?

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                  I think that’s because they boil the “ meat”. But yea…..

Every fast food taco joint boils (in a vacuum sealed bag) already prepared meat . Hell when folks ask how to prepare brisket to freeze folks say vacuum seal it prepared and boil it in the bag when ready to go. Folks rave about it. Same simple concept.

Never got a taste of dirt from Taco casa. Just fresh vegetables and cheese with their better than bell or bueno food.
                  Last edited by Smart; 07-22-2022, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                    we dont have any Taco Casa here. but have taco bueno. its better then taco bell.

I agree with that for sure!

Comment

A few years ago for my 35th bday my wife threw me a surprise college themed party. I played ball at Southern Arkansas University and she had several of my old teammates here at the house. Was a complete shock. The line guy in the group that didn’t drink took one for the team and drove us to Jack n the crack at 1am. We pulled up and said “I need 30 tacos”. Dude didn’t miss a beat and responded “I’m not making 30 tacos”. We died laughing and said no seriously there’s a bunch of us, we need 30 tacos. He says look man, I’m here by myself, I’m taking the orders, working the register and making the orders, and I ain’t making 30 fkn tacos.

Since then, my team name in fantasy football has been “I ain’t makin 30 tacos”

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                        A few years ago for my 35th bday my wife threw me a surprise college themed party. I played ball at Southern Arkansas University and she had several of my old teammates here at the house. Was a complete shock. The line guy in the group that didn’t drink took one for the team and drove us to Jack n the crack at 1am. We pulled up and said “I need 30 tacos”. Dude didn’t miss a beat and responded “I’m not making 30 tacos”. We died laughing and said no seriously there’s a bunch of us, we need 30 tacos. He says look man, I’m here by myself, I’m taking the orders, working the register and making the orders, and I ain’t making 30 fkn tacos.

Since then, my team name in fantasy football has been “I ain’t makin 30 tacos”

I got 22 tacos a couple months ago for 2 buddies, myself, and our Uber driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ate a many of em! Different type of taco than taco casa but both are good. AND if your in Corsicana go to The taco shop!!
                          Last edited by Jay-J; 07-22-2022, 11:25 PM.

Comment

The best !
                            Especially when they were 2 for $.99

Comment

Can't even begin to count. When I was younger I'd hit JIB for breakfast 3-4 days a week my go to was 2 tacos w/no lettuce and an eggroll.

Comment

Saturday evening taco massacre. Seasoned Elk / Pork mix. meat went in the corn tortillas raw and shallow pan fried in olive oil. Not extra virgin or anything like that. the cheaper olive oil with no flavor. Stupid good. Jack who??

Click image for larger version

Name:	taco madness.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	24687887

Comment

Working...
                                X