Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you blame them?

Comment

I’ll take all your pigs if you can take all our cows that don’t understand fence boundaries

Comment

You would have to empty it, but put cinder blocks all under it to make it taller.

Comment

Send all your pigs my way. Rather have them than deer. Shoot them year round, don’t have to wake up early and I don’t feel obligated to go look for them or skin ‘em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best way is to build pens and trap them in groups. Unless you have deep pockets and hire a helicopter. With it being dry. Make a pen out of cattle panels and have a easy access for them to get water. Catching them in large groups is far Better shooting 2 or three and them scattering.?

Comment

Great photo
              8 panels in a circle. Use chicken wire baskets full of rocks for posts.
              Put that feeder in there too. Eliminate those two attractants and pigs will be scarce.
              Not sure how fawns will drink though.

I like the lid of 4” panel idea also.

I shoot them under green lights on the feeders.
              Shooting just makes the survivors very wary, not gone.

Comment

I’ll choot em if you clean em. !

Comment

Looks like you may be dragging dead pigs out of your water trough...they always seem to find it easier to get in than get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                    Looks like you may be dragging dead pigs out of your water trough...they always seem to find it easier to get in than get out.
                    Pulled a dead armadillo out of a grouch recently. Onll look y tank without a rock “stairway” inside of it.
                    All my stock tanks and water holes are visited by armadillos daily.

Who knew armadillos drink so much ? I never thought about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                      Pulled a dead armadillo out of a grouch recently. Onll look y tank without a rock “stairway” inside of it.
                      All my stock tanks and water holes are visited by armadillos daily.

Who knew armadillos drink so much ? I never thought about it.
                      Lone Star beer knew

Comment

I hate hogs. F j b too

Comment

Time for some swine control...if you allow ill bring my bow or 270 and take few off your hands...let me know your thoughts

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                            I hate hogs. F j b too
                            I like the way you think Dennis. LOL

Comment

I reckon swine get thirsty too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Too funny. Little suckers are devious. I pulled a dead one out of a trough about a month ago. He could not get back out and drowned.

Comment

Working...
                                X