New property and new toys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    Very cool!! I know a fellow over there by the dam and he’s covered up in critters!! Can’t believe I just now saw this!! Congrats!
    We are a little ways from the dam, up 182 and across 69, but the wildlife is amazing around us as well. We occasionally see a pair of eagles that nest close to us.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
      You've come a long way. What an impressive place you have created. Thanks for sharing your progress with us.
      I just had some time to go back and look at this from beginning to now and it still blows my mind how much work we have done. its been just under three years and my boys have both grown way too much. We are currently living in the house and have been in it for right at a year. It is right at 1300 sf and things are a tad bit tight, but with the huge porch area, shop, and property to roam we are comfortable. I believe I will continue this thread by keeping up with the progress of our barndo we hope to start soon.

Thanks for all the support TBH.

Comment

We are getting ready to do exactly the same thing y’all are doing. Except for the $50 cabin, that was a great deal. Recently closed on 15 acres in Wood County. Thanks for sharing, it is neat to follow along the process on threads like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Place is looking awesome!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tmkrueger View Post
            We are getting ready to do exactly the same thing y’all are doing. Except for the $50 cabin, that was a great deal. Recently closed on 15 acres in Wood County. Thanks for sharing, it is neat to follow along the process on threads like this.

I love this area, we are close to so many good fishing lakes and things move at a slower pace around here. Enjoy the journey.

Comment

Looks great. Enjoyed the ride so far.

Comment

Comment

flippin awesome

Comment

Working...
                  X