• Show
Clear All

Cool Trail Cam pic

Click image for larger version

Name:	724a61f7-f066-454e-af9f-b192aaa1daf6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	25287306

Pop sent that one to me from the camera he has set up in one of the pastures. I’m not really sure what it was after, but I at least think the camera made it out alive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Very cool picture. I think tactacam reveal does a contest monthly on best game cam photo. Would definitely send that in lol.

Comment

Wow

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

Too cool.

Comment

Hopefully there was a squirrel on top of the post the camera is mounted to flipping off that bird in one last desperate act of defiance.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
              Very cool picture. I think tactacam reveal does a contest monthly on best game cam photo. Would definitely send that in lol.
              Man, I meant to check on that earlier but got busy putting out fires at work. I’ll look into it tomorrow, see if the contest is still a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                Man, I meant to check on that earlier but got busy putting out fires at work. I’ll look into it tomorrow, see if the contest is still a thing.
                Contest has ran its course for this year.

I'm always pulling for a Texan to win picture of the week. Hard to compete with some of the scenery up North with snow pics.

Comment

Man that’s awesome!

Comment

That is a very cool photo!

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's pretty cool. Wonder what he was after?

Comment

Originally posted by BayouCat View Post
                          That's pretty cool. Wonder what he was after?
                          I don’t have the slightest idea. That camera is mounted on a T post a little under 4’ above ground level so there’s no telling.

And even if the contest isn’t going on, I might send the pic to them anyway. They’d probably enjoy getting something like that taken by a camera that’s been out for well over a year, out in the open and in Texas weather.

Comment

That is indeed a cool pic!! Before you send it to them, download the HD file for it and send that to them. That way if they decide to use it, they will be able to capture the resolution in the best possible frame.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              That is indeed a cool pic!! Before you send it to them, download the HD file for it and send that to them. That way if they decide to use it, they will be able to capture the resolution in the best possible frame.
                              That had actually already crossed my mind. Problem is, pop’s over 77 years old and I’m not sure he can figure this out on his own. He’s still pretty bright but the technology things gets to him here and there.

That said, I have a larger image saved that he emailed to me earlier. The one I posted in the OP was the image he texted to me directly from the camera so it’s shot down even more. The other image looks better, even without it being an HD grab.

I might send that one to them as a starter. If they ask for an HD image, I’ll handle that when I go up next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X