X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add Power Pole to the list

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

had same experience with bakflip cover on my truck ... solid folks..

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
        Yeti did me a solid almost 4 years ago. I was in a bad rollover car accident and had 3 yeti coolers in the bed of my truck destroyed. Obviously zero fault to them, but they sent me a Roadie for free and gave me 50% off to use whenever I wanted with no restrictions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** brother, you walked away from that? You wouldn’t think anyone would have survived looking at that pickup.

Very solid gesture by Yeti….and God for you surviving that wreck.

Comment

Good to know on the Bakflip, since I have one. I'll be looking out for that.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
            This is NOT the experience I've had the last couple times I dealt with Costa. It used to be the case but not anymore. I'm moving on to something else my next pair.
            Kinda where I'm at, been a long time supporter but have had more issues with my last several pair than I feel is the norm.

Comment

Love Companies That Actually Honor a Warranty

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
              **** brother, you walked away from that? You wouldn’t think anyone would have survived looking at that pickup.

Very solid gesture by Yeti….and God for you surviving that wreck.

For sure God on that one. Walked away. Bumps, bruises, couple of herniated discs, and nerve pain down my right arm. Lots of massage, chiropractic, and physical therapy. Still have the nerve issues from time to time, but super thankful to be on the right side of the lawn.

I don’t know how to link posts, but there’s a write up about it. It’s called “Three Years Ago, Today”

Last edited by CentralTXHunter; 06-28-2022, 01:18 PM.

Comment

SKB for Double Bow Case - years ago our wonderful TSA broke the TSA locks that are built into the case’s latches. I guess they were too lazy to find their TSA key to unlock it. Also the edges began to warp. I might be needing it on a trip this year so I called SKB few weeks ago & they said to send pics of the warping & locks. They sent me a return authorization & said they would replace the warped lid or give me a new case. A week later a brand new case showed up. I still had my receipt & the original case was bought in 2007.
                Cudos to SKB even if they are based in Cali. LOL

Comment

Vortex
                  Magnus Broadheads
                  Yeti
                  LL Bean

Costa Del Mar - So far, so good. Yes, I know about all the frustrations other have had. but as long as they keep replacing them, Ill keep wearing them.

Danner - Took insoles out of boots and my toddler ran off with and hid one. I called and asked how quickly they could ship a new set to me, and they overnighted a brand new pair to me for completely free.

Comment

Kershaw knives.
                    I had broken the tip off of a ten year old knife that had been in my pocket everyday. (actually burned it off jumping a solenoid on a tractor) Sent it back to them with a note saying that I messed it up, and to see what they would charge me for a new blade. They replaced everything but the scales and sent it back to me.
                    No charge.

Comment

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
                      Kershaw knives.
                      I had broken the tip off of a ten year old knife that had been in my pocket everyday. (actually burned it off jumping a solenoid on a tractor) Sent it back to them with a note saying that I messed it up, and to see what they would charge me for a new blade. They replaced everything but the scales and sent it back to me.
                      No charge.
                      They charge now

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Kudos for keeping your receipt for three years! I seem to lose mine 3 minutes after purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                          Kudos for keeping your receipt for three years! I seem to lose mine 3 minutes after purchase.

I’ve got an app on my phone called Genius Scan. I’m sure there are others, but I take a photo of my receipts for products with warranties in the app and it converts it to a pdf. Makes it wayyyyy easier on retrieval if I ever need it.

Comment

Burris has solid warranty service.

Comment

How could I forget my most frequent warranty use. O'Riellys!!

Comment

Sniper Hog Lights.

Comment

Working...
                                X