Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you don't want kids at weddings......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why you don't want kids at weddings......

We own a venue and see out of control unsupervised kids all the time. This Saturday kids messed up grooms cake.....2 different kids, wife was able to somewhat salvage their cake after first one but 2nd one really ruined it.....not sure why people think its fine for kids to run wild, especially at wedding receptions. Groom had a special shiner beer cake made......

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
    We own a venue and see out of control unsupervised kids all the time. This Saturday kids messed up grooms cake.....2 different kids, wife was able to somewhat salvage their cake after first one but 2nd one really ruined it.....not sure why people think its fine for kids to run wild, especially at wedding receptions. Groom had a special shiner beer cake made......
    Amen to that. See it everywhere. How old were the chittren in question?

Comment

I am still not sure why people want kids. They keep saying I will want them eventually... the older I get the less I want them.

Comment

Originally posted by OTL91 View Post
        I am still not sure why people want kids. They keep saying I will want them eventually... the older I get the less I want them.
        And you'll wind up an old man with little kids.

Comment

I blame the Parents

Comment

The parents are responsible for their irresponsible children.

Comment

First put no children at wedding in the invitation. Second it’s on the parents.

Comment

This is what happens when the parents got time out instead of a belt, and now don't believe in giving their kids either one...

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                  This is what happens when the parents got time out instead of a belt, and now don't believe in giving their kids either one...
                  Yep.

My kids don’t know what time-out is.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                    Yep.

Mine do, and they knew to go to it after the belt had already been used.

Comment

Kids got into a cake? Never heard of such a thing. And men have cakes now? Did he wear a dress too? [emoji23]. Must have ended in tears.

All jokes aside where we come from weddings are for families to come together especially the children. My friends and family would have gotten a kick out of that and probably some cute pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                        Yep.

Way to go My Man! Whup that azz if needed!

Comment

Sad to see some don't get invited to folks special day. Groom's cake has been around for ages. It's usually on a separate table from the bride's cake.

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                            i blame the parents
                            100%!

Comment

At our wedding, my wife got me an Altoid grooms cake! It was pretty cool! There were plenty of kids running around but they all knew to behave cause half of the people at the wedding were wearing belts.

Comment

Working...
                              X