Leon County Manhunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevinAndy View Post
    Hopefully they remember to search every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse that that area! Checkpoints at 15 miles

Haha. Standard procedure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope they find him laid up at a water hole nursing a good ol gut shot.

I saw the video of them cutting a high fence so horseback riders could get through. May not be making friends pulling that kind of stuff.

Comment

I have some high fence elephants in the area. Need to see if where they are cutting fences...someone could get trampled.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          I have some high fence elephants in the area. Need to see if where they are cutting fences...someone could get trampled.
          He might be laid up in your cabin at the KCA ranch. I'd go in there gunsablazn if I was you.

Comment

I saw them cutting the fence. I’d be pizzed, and not just a little.

Comment

Saw the correctional officers standing on the feeder of 45 right at the centerville exit coming back from dallas today

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
                Saw the correctional officers standing on the feeder of 45 right at the centerville exit coming back from dallas today
                They and DPS are all over the place.

Had to run in to Centerville earlier so I cut South and hit 977 through Leona. Once I hit 75 North I saw several DPS cruisers driving normal going South toward Leona.

Got done with what I needed to do and decided I was going to head West on 7, several more cruiser driving normal so I thought to myself they might have ended it.

Nope, not the case. Hwy 7 West is still blocked a bit past Woody’s Smokehouse on the Southbound feeder side, and there was a load of various TDCJ vehicles at the Exxon across from that Woody’s.

Comment

Bet they corner him and he “suicides” himself. Always happens when there’s a manhunt in limestone, freestone, Leon, or Robertson counties. Those law dogs round there don’t bring them in live very often.

Comment

I thought we had a bunch of highly trained hounds across this state, trained up for exactly this type of situation.. Where are they??? Turn the hounds loose and sort them chew on him for about a day.. If he is still alive after that then shoot him.. The area hogs will take it from there..

Comment

For 22k I’m about to head to centerville

Comment

He should be pretty easy to spot at the river. He will be the only one going south...

Comment

Originally posted by skulleton View Post
                          He should be pretty easy to spot at the river. He will be the only one going south...
                          Bwaaaaa

Comment

[ATTACH]1089549[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
                              Bet they corner him and he “suicides” himself. Always happens when there’s a manhunt in limestone, freestone, Leon, or Robertson counties. Those law dogs round there don’t bring them in live very often.
                              That's the best possible outcome.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                                [ATTACH]1089549[/ATTACH]
                                I guess now it's Dead or Alive?

Comment

Working...
                                X