• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the bounderies for "barebow"

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
      What are the bounderies for "barebow"

Wudstix,
      If you shoot anything other than off the shelf, string walk or scrawl, and think a stabilizer throws you into barebow division. I shot a fixed crawl last year and was placed in BB division. I think the BB class is outlined in the IBO traditional site.

Comment

Sneak peak.

Buckles for Chester.
        Attached Files

Comment

Shana,

We need to get this posted on the 3D forum!

Is there a flyer I could cut-n-paste on Facebook Group's?
          Last edited by SJP51; 04-12-2022, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Flyer

Schedule of events.
            Attached Files

Comment

Shana, I have a bud that has been a forever compound shooter and he just bought a Samick Sage! But he's going to stick a sight on it.

If I can get him to come shoot, can he shoot fun rounds with that sighted bow?

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
                Shana, I have a bud that has been a forever compound shooter and he just bought a Samick Sage! But he's going to stick a sight on it.

If I can get him to come shoot, can he shoot fun rounds with that sighted bow?
                Sure he can.

Comment

How much does a fun round cost?

Comment

10$ for a fun round.

Comment

Chester keychain momentos!

Keychain keepsakes.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Ima git me one!

Comment

This just in… awesome news: Rick Welch will host a seminar on Saturday evening at Chester during the Chester Classic. Bring ur questions about hunting, shooting, setting up a bow, etc. anything archery related. Rick is a multitalented archer and hunter. At one time he held the record for harvesting the largest buck with a recurve bow on video. Many of us learned how to shoot by watching his videos. Over 50 world and national titles. A bow manufacturer. So happy to have him join us.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunklady View Post
                            This just in… awesome news: Rick Welch will host a seminar on Saturday evening at Chester during the Chester Classic. Bring ur questions about hunting, shooting, setting up a bow, etc. anything archery related. Rick is a multitalented archer and hunter. At one time he held the record for harvesting the largest buck with a recurve bow on video. Many of us learned how to shoot by watching his videos. Over 50 world and national titles. A bow manufacturer. So happy to have him join us.
                            Good stuff, just another reason not to miss this one!

Comment

25$ night per person to stay in Camp TaKuLa. $10 for meals at cafeteria. Text or call to reserve an overnight bunkhouse or cabin. Let me know how many. Thx

Comment

I'm gonna try to go shoot Friday afternoon. I'm on call Saturday and Sunday. Who all will be there Friday? I need someone to shoot with, preferably someone who is a horrible shot so I look better than I am.

Comment

Working...
                                X