Way to get em Capt Glenn

Comment

Nice trip!

Comment

Awesome Glenn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lampasas View Post
            Anyone know what happened at the boat ramp on St. Charles Bay yesterday? Went to launch and it was closed due to an investigation or something. Cops, game wardens, ambulances, and fire trucks were all present. Hope all is ok.

Texas Game Wardens responded to St. Charles Bay boat ramp in the afternoon hours of Dec. 27 for reports of the girl being thrown from the airboat in Vinson Slough.

Here is the article, horrible accident. Thoughts and prayers are with those who are affected.

Comment

Hey guys the 2023 thread has been created. Let's go!

Comment

Thursday the wife and I had some errands to run in town. I’ve been wanting to bank fish this area for quite some time, but always pass it on my way to other places.

I took a rod and a few lures with me. We got done with errands and wife wanted to go to the gym, so I dropped her off and went fishing.

Got rained on a few times, but it wasn’t too cold so I just stuck it out. In the hour I got to fish I got 1 bite from a rat red on a new lure I got.

Had absolutely no need for it, but I liked the color, so I bought 10 packs. Haha.
                Attached Files

Comment

Good ultra clear water rig.

Comment

Working...
                  X