If you havent killed a buck yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cz52man View Post
    I'm hoping to get Texastaxi drunk enough to mistakenly invite me!
    You must already be drunk if you think I have invite powers!

Comment

Shoot trying to get any of yall drunk enough for my son and II to get an invite lol. 😁

Comment

We start seeing big bucks around Christmas here in Mississippi

Comment

Haven't seen anything that rang my bell this year. I saw the best two bucks of the year in December last year, so I am still holding out.

Comment

Saving my buck for a friend's kid to shoot. If they can't make it, I will take a cull six point that is hanging around.

Comment

december and january are always best for my spots anyway, we are just getting going...

Comment

probably wont shoot one!

Alaska trip this year was the main event-- helping on a veterans hunt this weekend and things are pretty booked up the rest of the year!

Comment

I coulda tagged out but keep letting them walk. Want at least a five year old. My actual plan is to shoot does only. I didn’t bowhunt for does this year and the opportunities I got didn’t play out.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                    Shoot trying to get any of yall drunk enough for my son and II to get an invite lol. 😁
                    I've got some spikes and does if you want to get out to Hunt County...

Comment

Going to check bourbon thread for some good leads.

Comment

Wow, good responses.
                        This is the first year in a long time where I havent seen a trophy buck. Small “future” bucks. One legal 6pt. Saw 4 deer all of Nov, which is also unusual. Its Dec and White Oak acorns are still falling, that is also very unusual. I would say “typical” SETx season, but thats not true either.
                        So with all that being said, Im gonna hunt terrain features that funnel deer or common travel routes. Maybe a “community” scrape. I have 4-6 hunts left. Then its tag soup for me.
                        Keep it coming fellers, maybe you will jog my old memory.

Comment

I go out to scout in November and early December it doesn’t kickoff around Christmas when we see any decent buck come out except for the young deer coming to the feeders

Comment

I've never seen the likes of acorns that we have had here this year! They are actually still falling! Hopefully sometime around Christmas.

Comment

I am tired of looking at nothing. So I am likely done

Comment

It's half way through the season for most on here and two thirds the way through for the rest... still a lot of season left no matter how you look at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X