Arrow saw ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrow saw ??

So I’m needing an arrow saw. Any recommendations? Anyone use the Mini-cut off saw from Harbour Freight? Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get one with a a vacuum attachment

Comment

If you Google DIY Arrow Saw you'll find many different ways to make one. I ended up buying an x-spot Pro from Lancaster. They have a Carbon Express saw on sale now.

Comment

Lots of folks use the mini chop saw from harbor freight.

I have a 5000rpm saw (can’t remember exact brand). I’ve had it for years and it has always worked great on any type of shaft.

If you are gonna run it inside your house, the vacuum attachment is a nice feature. I keep mine in my shop/barn, so don’t need the vacuum attachment.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I ran a dozen by Cabelas and the cut them for free.

Comment

Dremmel tool works great.

Comment

Originally posted by Warwagon View Post
              So I’m needing an arrow saw. Any recommendations? Anyone use the Mini-cut off saw from Harbour Freight? Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I built a set up using one of them. It was adequate. Then I found an Apple at half price and gave it to a buddy.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

I just used a cut off wheel on an angle grinder for years. Works perfectly fine if you are going to square the shafts after cutting anyways.

Comment

Tile saw for me. I can't justify a saw just for arrows.

Comment

I've been using the harbor freight saw with carbide wheel for many years.

I did build a jig for it though.

I've worked for archery shops a lot, and used their high dollar saws to cut shafts. They didn't work any better than my cheap harbor freight saw.

Rick
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X