Hmm..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm..

This shot has been named the "The Unicorn." It was given this name for two reasons; First, like a unicorn this shot is extremely rare, and most have probably...

5 yards further away and the doe would have jumped the string and likely left with a non-fatal wound and a non-recovery. Not a very good choice of shot placement with a bow.

A rifle on the other hand….

Comment

Poor poor choice. Worked this time, but 90% of the other times.....nope. Kind of crap that gives hunters a bad name.

Comment

I think he shanked it! No ethical archer would even have a thought in their head about trying that shot.

Comment

He’s got 5 cameras, professionally edited, probably a high speed crossbow that’s almost like shooting a rifle. Probably a back yard almost tame deer. He planned to shoot her in the head before he woke up that morning. Now shooting under her is just terrible but he might have planned that too… not a good idear

Comment

I definitely wouldn't have tried for that shot. But glad it worked out. Video was well edited and like the through the scope view.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
              I think he shanked it! No ethical archer would even have a thought in their head about trying that shot.
              No doubt... Positive spin on a **** shot.

Comment

Pure stupidity
                And ethics went out the window many years ago

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  Pure stupidity
                  And ethics went out the window many years ago
                  Especially in the monkey see monkey do social media world we're living in.

Gonna be several maimed deer as others look for their 15 seconds of trending video

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                    Especially in the monkey see monkey do social media world we're living in.

Gonna be several maimed deer as others look for their 15 seconds of trending video
                    Probably right

Comment

Where’s the hmmmmm fella at?

Comment

Originally posted by Slinger View Post
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Slinger View Post
                          Right here. What's up? Yes I highly disapprove of this if that's the question..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            Not directed towards you. I just see “hmmmm” in the classifieds pretty often and that’s what came to mind when I read the title of this thread. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              Calm down Ole Son

Comment

Working...
                              X